FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
halloween

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: halloween Reply with quote

me and my friend decided that for halloween dress up at work we would go as our fav star wars characters. hes going as darth vader and i as boba fett...or so i thought i just searched online for the past hr trying to find a boba fett costume and to my despair the only thing i could find was his helmet all the rest are jango fett.....so im kinda stuck in a corner i could go as jango but i would rather go as boba... anyways i guess what im asking is/does anyone know any special sites or something that maybe i havent tried for boba (keep in mind im willing to put $200 towards this total thing, usually its like $75 for costume with crappy helmet and $75 for good helmet)

any help would be welcomed

-Speaker

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Malanthros

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww...i was hoping this would be a topic about what we're dressing up as for halloween. I'm thinking of going as a hawain hoola girl thing, with the grass skirt and coconut bra. Which would be priceless as i'm a hairy kinda chubby guy, man i'd laugh

And on topic, I have no idea of any sites. sorry.

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
WiseOldJames{ATL}
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaker....I think thats the most n3rd-tacular thing i've ever heard lol WAY TO GO DUDE!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WiseOldJames{ATL} wrote:
Speaker....I think thats the most n3rd-tacular thing i've ever heard lol WAY TO GO DUDE!!!

i know thats one of the reasons we are doing it...that and we want everyone we work with to dress up as a character from star wars....we were trying to figure out who would make a good yoda to

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
we were trying to figure out who would make a good yoda to

I think Powder would make a great Yoda no make up or costume needed, he's a natural.

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even know what a boba fett is. Good luck, though.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WiseOldJames{ATL}
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try this for costume

Stevo wrote:
I don't even know what a boba fett is. Good luck, though.

Boba Fett (born c. 32 BBY) is a popular fictional character in the Star Wars universe, despite having relatively little screen time in the films. Boba Fett is a bounty hunter hired by the Empire to track down and capture Han Solo.

The son of Jango Fett, Boba was born on Kamino and raised in the ways of the Mandalorians by his father, who Boba was actually a perfect, unaltered clone of. Boba grew up to be a feared and dreaded bounty hunter throughout the galaxy, known for his subtle and cunning moves tracking down his prey. Fett commonly worked for the gangster Jabba the Hutt, and held associations with Darth Vader.

DUH STEVO!! everyone knows that *psssh*
You need some edge-u-katin

innocent
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to be DOg the Bounty HUnter.....full out mullet and everything!!! anyone wanna be my fat wife with HUGE knackers?
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

innocent wrote:
I would like to be DOg the Bounty HUnter.....full out mullet and everything!!! anyone wanna be my fat wife with HUGE knackers?

sure thing brah
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i be the space-whiskey produced child??? with da big ol' bulbus head??

Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys are taking my geekazoidness to a whole altered reality level...congrats

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: