FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Trash Talking!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Octogoogles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering what the general concensus is on trash talking. I quite enjoy it myself! It is hillarious, especially when who ever is talking backs it up! I think it might be a good thing for the server to. If you are offended then you probably suck and should leave! Lets face it alot of players needs a good kick in the nutz! Annyway I dont want to name anny names but ......Snay.....Jac... some people has perfected the skill and I quite enjoy watching them go at it! Annyway what you guys think?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to get the noobs out in the open when I talk trash. I slammed Eagle Eyes, he called me out, we went at it in the mulch server, and now I like him. Odd? No... he was able to back up his challenge and we had a very even fight(granted he is always soldier and me medic, I could still switch to soldier to hold my own) I like finding people that have potential.
If it were up to me I would like to have Eagle under my wing for a while, I could probably make one hell of an overall TFCer out of him.
But he is in his soldier stage, I myself never hit it, I jumped it.
Anyway, I like the trash talking and knowing myself, and I do, I won't be giving it up anytime soon...
[NoClan]Inman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funniest trash talkers are the one that they call you something when you kill them so you talk trash back then they say how there going to kick your arse then you kill them again and again and again til the finally kill you then they go on about it for ages What Loonies

=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, my fav trash talkers are those dirty kilaaks, i think we need to stand up and shut them up, heheehe,

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on the trashtalk really....
For the next 8 or 9 months I'll keep going on about me rising out of the ashes of 56k on a shiny T1 to whoop yer asses for instance

YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Yeah?!

Jacoughski

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap Octo! I've never seen you post before. Anyways...trash talking is just part of the game. I think it keeps it interesting, but it always helps when you can back it up like me.

Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....yeah!
I may have been on 56k since last...may (I think).
But those T1 days shall be back again.

Octogoogles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like we all agree then. WOHOOO trash talkin is here to stay!!!

FragFailure

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's almost nothing better than letting someone know you are coming after them and killing them. There is nothing better when someone kills you and apologizes for doing that.

I usually only do that to people I know. Trash talking doesn't rank very high in important things in life.

[ This Message was edited by: FragFailure on 2002-01-16 10:27 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Octogoogles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now that we have settled that trash talking is bad as!

WHY THE HELL DOES IT SAY NOOB NEXT TO MY NAME GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fat ass

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not sure, but i think noob depends on # of posts that you've made. then after 50 you'll get pro and then veteran. how do you become an admin?? anyway, i think that watching 2 guys talking trash is funny, but it's not in the rules. how about when some1 talks trash about you and you just don't want to say anything because it'll make you look like a dork and you can't because you're afraid to be banned for language.
i saw this guy cussing at the server and then he said, "watch as i get kicked from this server!" - what was the point of that? well, if language is really important, admins could forbit those words so they won't show up if some1 types them. that's all i have to say.

=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be an admin, they pick you, "all you should concern yourself with now is playin good, and being a team player"-thats what most of the admins say when answering this question.

I think we should do somthin about these damn kilaaks, we need to defend our villian honor, and pride, with rockets of glory and knifes stabbin stuff, come my brothers unite, and bring this threat (if you can call the kilaaks a threat) down!!!

OBTUSE OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U R NO VILLUN! U R SIMPUL HEWMANZ! U DAIR CHALLENJ PEEPUL UV KILAAK! U WIL B SOREE!
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-01-16 15:56, OBTUSE OF KILAAK wrote:
U R NO VILLUN! U R SIMPUL HEWMANZ! U DAIR CHALLENJ PEEPUL UV KILAAK! U WIL B SOREE!

Oh shut up!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: