FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This is kind of messed up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CUreact

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we wer playing on the ville II last night and it was the map whereyou finish buy taking over the church (sorry not to good on the map names yet ).Well i have to say we were holding the church real nice i was an enginner and was maintaning all the guns in the church well someone form the team started knocking off all the guns then a spy came in picked up the flag and the took the church now that was bs ...even more bs that person with a real hi score went back to team red on the counter attack ..Sorry didnt catch the name but just wanted to vent some steem ..BTW we held the church for about 15 min bah lol this was tusday at 3am ny time .David
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, don't get me started!!! I would always have some idiot or illama on my team purposley infecting me or shooting me off balance in front of an MG/SG. Sometimes I think there are people out there that do that just to get kicks or anger me on purpose. It really ticks me off because it ruins the game and the fun of this server. I don't understand where these illamas come from???

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
CUreact

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh lol there called illamas

[ This Message was edited by: SoulThief on 2002-01-17 02:43 ]
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it me or do I attract Illamas? Am I some kind of illama magnet that attracts idiots out there!!! Get this, I go to other servers and I feel like they are following me. I keep getting the same "shhhtuff!!!" Especially today, a player named Lara Croft was trying to hook up with me. She said that she liked me, wanted to send me some money, and told me that I was nice, WTF??? It was kind of flattering and eerie at the same time. Yeah Lara Croft was her name, and maybe she's a illama sent out to ruin me, LOL. And what I don't get is when I enter theville servers and people type," Yep, you are really Trigger Happy!!!" And I respond," Why do you wonder that???" "Because your pissing me off!!!" I don't understand that??? Is there more than one Trigger Happy out there or something that's trying to illamfy my name??? Sorry guys, I'm just letting out some steam =)

Krayonz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trigger!!! It really is you! lol I have seen other trigger happys playing on these servers, but I always know its you cuz of your score.
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!!! Yeah man it really is me!!! I have Silent Bob as a witness who came forth to identify to all of you that there is more than one Trigger Happy out there. I just wanted to say that I hope I don't get banned if that person illamafys my name. I got banned from another server because someone was using my name, giving me a bad reputation on purpose. I don't know why they didn't ban by WON ID, but they permantley banned me and that really ticks me off. I hope it won't happen here =( , but I'm pretty confident it won't because TVB rocks!!! =]

Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avanti (map name).And yea it does suck when that happens especially when youve done so good holding the church.That place done right can be a fortress an damn near impossible to get in.I love avanti its great.
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a creepy one for Trigger. Maybe Lara was trying to get to Swift through you. Eww. That's kinda disgusting. Never mind. *smacks head*

But yeah, I know when it's the real Trigger, because his sister kicks him out of her room at about 2am, and I can't catch him to infect him.
Blown

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, the other day we had some ass that was on our team and wanted to play with the red team. So whats he do, shoot us around, kill our mg's and complain to the red team for one of them to leave. Guess one of his buddies was on the other team and he wanted to play with him. I just wish I would of got his wonid but oh well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Turbo!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you are a Llama magnet. Oh yeah, Llama is spelled with only two L's

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Monk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all you guys pissed off about Llamas, you have TheAvenger to blame. Check out this post in John Doe's Tip Section:

"How to be a better Llama!"
http://www.theville.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=600&forum=4&30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: