FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
do u know any dod bugs?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i was in a game when you were trying this....

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember, someone has post a clip of that move...

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the process of explaining that one but i found i cant take screenies

Well ill try without pics:
Be axis and go around the back way behind the bakery thing after spawn and stand on the pokey looking thing you have to jump over to get our and look towards the roof and look up. Crouch-Jump forward and hold forward while still looking up and you'll keep going up and up. Its a blast.... until you fall. Then you die.

And here's a "bug" Easy Target told us about: http://www.theville.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19429.

*****Do not attempt this at the Ville... the ppl get very upset*****

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Donner, go allied (or Axis). Then go to the door near the first Axis flag on the left side of the map. Open the door with your back. The door will open the other way, then you can jump on the door if you jump from the little hill aside. Need to be fast, don't have too much time to do this. Helpfull if a Axis is camping at the door.

In Forest, go Axis (don't know if it work as a Allied). Go in the first right tunnel. At the end of the tunnel near the ladder, there's a secret door. I think you can "exchange" a SMG for a FG-42. I never done it but I hear of it.

In Charlie, go Axis (or Allied). From the spawn, take the tunnel and go to the "Big Gun". In the way, there's a a pile of boxes near a gas pipe. Don't really know how, but if the pipe break a FG-42 will appear. But because of the gas, I think you can't take it. There...

Not really "bugs", more like tricks!

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>>BENDER<< wrote:
the one that makes me angry is the one in flash, if ur axis and go walkin tru the midle of the left field, sudenly u hit the invisible wall lol and u cant go straight and have to go around i have died a couple of times that way now i dont go field as often

You are right, this one is really annoying...
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Target wrote:
In Charlie, go Axis (or Allied). From the spawn, take the tunnel and go to the "Big Gun". In the way, there's a a pile of boxes near a gas pipe. Don't really know how, but if the pipe break a FG-42 will appear. But because of the gas, I think you can't take it. There...

Well I don't know exactly what buttons you use, but you have to get a helmet from the small bunker near the path on the right (if you face the water). Then, after a helmet symbol appears on your screen, you have to find the boxes and the pipe and break it somehow to get the gun. You have to get out before it explodes or something, too.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deebo

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the great tips BENDER....now tell us how to go 4:1 with the spade! :hb:

deebo
crackhead_fred

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bender uses a 3 foot long shovel instead of the army issued 2 foot!
crackhead_fred

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:
Easy Target wrote:

Well I don't know exactly what buttons you use, but you have to get a helmet from the small bunker near the path on the right (if you face the water). Then, after a helmet symbol appears on your screen, you have to find the boxes and the pipe and break it somehow to get the gun. You have to get out before it explodes or something, too.

guess what guys i just did this, i have a screen shot of me with the fg-42 but not sure how to post it cuz i have no webspace.
rANCOR hUNTER

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crackhead_fred wrote:
guess what guys i just did this, i have a screen shot of me with the fg-42 but not sure how to post it cuz i have no webspace.

www.photobucket.com

or you can be a ville $upporter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't hear this from me....

ANZIO!!
Above the Axis First flag there is a window....climb the ladder and crouch looking at the roof outside the window. Stand up, sprint, crouch-jump, and press forward...BOOM you are on the roof of the map

ANZIO2!!!
Above the Allied first flag there is also a window (on the side of the building) go up in the window, looking toward the rock thing right outside....sprint, jumb-crouch and you will be sitting on top of it...you can sit on that gate and most ppl will not notice you....
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UMMM this is probably not a good idea as exploits are not welcomed on the DoD servers. Just a reminder for are villuns .
.Bez

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are just for the information on what to look for when OTHER ppl are doing them....i swear, i have never done any of them... ;)
Mike

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rANCOR hUNTER wrote:
crackhead_fred wrote:

www.photobucket.com

or you can be a ville $upporter

image shack has larger file sizes and u dont need to register

imageshack.us
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Simple said, I'll banninate anyone I catch doing it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: