FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Finding Arms

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rANCOR hUNTER

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Finding Arms Reply with quote

Ok Ok well I'm looking to extract the arms used in HL2DM to replace my arms in CSS. Is that possible? Cuz I downloaded some Combine soldiers to replace my T models and I would like some decent arms to replace the default bare forearm with glove. Does anyone know a way to find them or anyplace to download them maybe?

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could check CSBANANA, but im not too sure. Ive done a bit of modeling but i think cutting and pasting with models is harder then we think. Because the textures and bones match a certain model and what not. You could always look up tutorials on stuff like that. But i think you can just change the texture, thatd be easier.
Mad-Hammer
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe HL2Files, found some stuff for DoD Source, player hands being one of the avalilable http://halflife2.filefront.com/

When The Only Tool You Have Is A Hammer, Everything Else Looks Like A Nail....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: