FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stats?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JtH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you guys kept stats up last week. I think thats kinda dumb to play for stats and not for the team. I dont play for stats. I mean dont get me wrong i do care about my stats butim not going to play just for them. I usually play as jack the homeless now check my stats they arent awesome but i play for the team not for my self. Its a sad sad day when TEAM Fortress isnt for the team.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of want to see the results of that week. Any chance of posting of the most interesting info?
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob said he has already disposed of them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In old Quake TF, when somebody capped the flag, all the team got 10 points. IMO, this was better because ppl were more willing to sacrifice themselves to let the flag bearer pass than with the current TFC scoring. Thus teamplay was better on pub.

I first started playing on TV server (only V because I don't play Neo yet) for looking at stats after the match (I'm a stats eater, I like to watch % by weapons, how many sg I got etc). I also liked to watch other players' stats after a game, what they do etc. Anyway, now, anytime I play TFC, I do it on TV because I realized gameplay was better, and I came to recognize some regular players, which is also fun.

So stats are only a small fraction of the fun on TV servers.

My opinion anyway
PJ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: