FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Whos that Camper!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Whos that Camper!! Reply with quote

Well I was thinking on who are the Ville regs that make you smack your desk, yell at your monitor, or slam your mouse. Yes, we are all guilty of camping here and there, but who are the elite you ask?
Well here are some of the names I can remember!
have fun with this one guys

Bull - this guy is always camping somewhere, it can be across the water in saints to the sewers of Kalt, proner through and through

Stevo - Dunno bout always, but he loves that MG on the bottom of the church on Ava

Jehu and AJ - The guys are the MG brothers

Nanite - Latly he has been holding that MG close

Liannan Shee - A Sniper Rifle, nuff said

But the one who recevies the most CAMPTASTIC CAMPER Award is our beloved...

Sgt. Stutter. He is good at what he does thats for sure, even if it may drive ya crazy, you can find him down a ladder, in the dark, in the corner, through the window, it does not matter to him but you better watch out and expect him to be if he is on the same server

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well since i didnt make your list i guess ill have to play dod more and show u i can camp with the best of them

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bull
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's nice to at least have an honorable mention..

I promise to try harder.. #Scatter
and WalMart Security

"Get-r-Done"
Bull
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lt. Stephenson wrote:
Bull probably gets me the maddest. He's always at the one place I never look, the ground.

You guys got to remember, I'm an old man and I got bad knees so I can't run like the rest of ya.. #Rofl
and WalMart Security

"Get-r-Done"

Last edited by Bull on Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get up after going prone?

That explains so much now. #Beer

Actually, I've been known to make some of the finest campfire smores this side of the Pecos. May have to trade recipes with some of these hosers and combine our talents.

I miss SG's. I've held entire map rotations with one SG against hordes of evil . . .hordes. Back then, it wasn't camping. . .it was. . . .gun mantainence.
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I love mowing people down with the 42. #Sniper

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me the idiot who camps gets bored after 30 seconds gets up and runs into a group of allies running in so i am like DARN I COLD HAVE GUNNED EM ALL DOWN *slaps myself STUPID SHORT ATTENTION SPAN!*

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KillerRoofcutter wrote:
me the idiot who camps gets bored after 30 seconds gets up and runs into a group of allies running in so i am like DARN I COLD HAVE GUNNED EM ALL DOWN *slaps myself STUPID SHORT ATTENTION SPAN!*

Wait. What are we talking about again?

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
leov7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Whos that Camper!! Reply with quote

Quote:
Bull - this guy is always camping somewhere, it can be across the water in saints to the sewers of Kalt, proner through and through :P

Jehu and AJ - The guys are the MG brothers

Liannan Shee - A Sniper Rifle, nuff said 8)

Well no offense at all, Those people are clan members and sometimes I think they play for the ratio more than having fun.

Im trying to improve my shooting skill and trying to have fun rather just sitting alone and wait for people.

Last edited by leov7 on Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVR isn't a clan...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
Smegma
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if I`m sniping or have an mg you might not be running around awhole lot but its a different kind of rush having your eyes glued to the screen not blinking ,afraid to take your hand /finger off the mouse for even a second because you never know when your patients will pay off. I have had many a beer go warm on me because I was in the zone. This might not be fun for some but for others its the best. #Beer #Beer

RIP- BlueRuler
Clay Pigeon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, no one mentioned my kalt rpg habit.
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAMPTASTIC CAMPER Award

Thank you Rebel, I'm honored to be bestowed with this fine award, but you still SMELL.

It makes me even more proud to be grouped with some of the finest in the game.

To tell you the truth I have learned to be a camper only because of my pos comp if I don't I will die by the hand of the mighty lag god. I also go random quite a bit and it does not matter with what gun I can still roast marshmellows with the best, Thanks Rebel.

Quote:
I miss SG's. I've held entire map rotations with one SG against hordes of evil . . .hordes. Back then, it wasn't camping. . .it was. . . .gun mantainence.

Prech it brother this is why I love the MG so much it reminds me of my good old Engineer days in TFC, and yes you could hold off a whole team with the correct placement.

leov7 wrote:

Well no offense at all, Those people are clan members and sometimes I think they play for the ratio more than having fun.

I know you have not been here long, but let me tell you the ones on that list are here for FUN I can atest to that, you wil find that out soon enough.

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
Bull
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Whos that Camper!! Reply with quote

leov7 wrote:

Im trying to improve my shooting skill and trying to have fun rather just sitting alone and wait for people.

You haven't done any deer hunting, have you..

Smegma wrote:
if I`m sniping or have an mg you might not be running around awhole lot but its a different kind of rush having your eyes glued to the screen not blinking ,afraid to take your hand /finger off the mouse for even a second because you never know when your patients will pay off. I have had many a beer go warm on me because I was in the zone. This might not be fun for some but for others its the best.

Yes, yes.. been there. #Beer You ought to see me performing therapy on my left hand after spending a couple hrs in game.
The pain.. the beer..
and WalMart Security

"Get-r-Done"
xXBatmanXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgt stutter wrote:

Prech it brother this is why I love the MG so much it reminds me of my good old Engineer days in TFC, and yes you could hold off a whole team with the correct placement.

heheheh Last night I was an axis, and I always play random. As I move across the bridge on Saints, I pick up an MG. I see the team up ahead fighting it out near the last car, so I run around the right side....everyone is dead and I let them get the 2nd blown car. I watch a few of them run by. Then I have a couple of teammies with me, so we run out and cap the car, I setup just to the left of the car as I hear them coming.

It was a massacre. I was about 10 feet from the last car and the whole team (ok, 7-10 peeps) come around the corner guns blazing. Allies took down my 3 teammates, but I just opened up (very carfeful where I setup as to not shoot into spawn ). It overheated trying to get someone who went behind the car. But I am sure I got 7-8 of them. hehehehe That was a rush. I did the free look, I wish I would have gotten a pic. There were roughly 12 bodies around the last car.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: