FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RIP Trigger Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Blue Ruler Memorial Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: RIP Trigger Happy Reply with quote

Hello everyone, When transfering the thread about Trigger Happys passing to the Blue Ruler Memorial section I accidently deleted it. BRN could you please repost the information.
Swift I'm sorry.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[url=http://www.insidebayarea.com/sanmateocountytimes/localnews/ci_2551950)http://www.insidebayarea.com/sanmateocountytimes/localnews/ci_2551950]Link[/url]

Sad to see the loss of that thread . I still think about him. I wasn't as close to him as I am with others but we still spent many times together in game and in chat. I still miss him.

God Bless You Patrick!!

God Bless You Blue Ruler
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copied from the above link

a Fremont man was killed Thursday morning
after he lost control of his motorcycle on Interstate 280 in San Carlos, the California Highway Patrol said.

The cyclist, identified as 26-year-old Patrick Bonoan, Jr., was headed south on the freeway near Edgewood Road
at high speed around 11 a.m. when his motorcycle began swerving and hit the ground, said CHP spokesman Christian Oliver. Bonoan, who was wearing a helmet, was thrown from his cycle.

Rest in Peace Trigger Happy

We miss you
Spanish Warpig

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a horrible horrible day trig was a very good friend of mine. though i never met him in person i talked to him for hours on end online

rest in peace buddy ill miss you- Maxwell Fishback
Rest is peace trig ill miss ya buddy
Rest in peace Blue...
Spanish Warpig

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick B. Bonoan Jr., 26,... killed in motorcycle accident
FREMONT — Fremont resident Patrick B. Bonoan Jr. was killed Thursday while riding his motorcycle in San Carlos.

He was 26.

Mr. Bonoan was born May 22, 1978, in Honolulu, Hawaii.

A 2003 graduate of the University of San Francisco, he was an avid gamer, and he enjoyed collecting Japanese animation films.

He is survived by his parents, Patricio and Violeta Bonoan of Fremont; his sisters, Tess Bonoan of San Ramon and Mary Ann Warner of Texas; and his grandmother, Emilia Moises of Union City.

Visitation will take place from 5 to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, with a 7 p.m. vigil, at Fremont Chapel of the Roses, 1940 Peralta Blvd.

A chapel service will be at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, also at the mortuary.
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hated to see this last week, and it isn't better today. Don't feel bad ROOF, we understand. I think this should be on the frontpage so we can fill it up with comments again.

RIP Trig.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG trigger.

make sure blue doesnt h4x during that big lan game in the sky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...

I loved Trigger. I used to live in Fremont and he and I used to talk about places we both knew. I always had the best time in game with Trigger.

This is sad news indeed.

Rest well, Trigger, my friend.

Trina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I just knew something bad had happened I've known PAt since 99 and we talked pretty much on a daily basis Motorcycles are just bad news my dads uncle died on one and now my best online friend who I considered family.He was supposed to come up this summer and stay a few days I am just blown away completely He was totally there for me this January when my bulldog died of old age.He kept my spirits up and was his typical caring friendly self.PAt really brought me through a tough time when alot of people were like sorry blah blah no big deal its just a dog attitudes He was a true friend and a great person to everyone in his life.You will be sorely missed brother if theres a heaven I know you're there...

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bada,

Good to see you post, but sorry you had to come into this. Also sorry to hear about your bulldog. My dogs have always been family and even when they pass due to old age it is hard to let them go.

Thanks for stopping in and adding to this. Swift made a stop by during the first week after. It is good to hear from you as well, and stop in a little more often.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been too long since I've visited theville, sorry to hear about all of the events that have happened. I remember the days when i use to play against both of them regularly.
"I think it's dumb when people say video games affect kids negatively, I mean, if Pac-Man affected us, we'd all be hanging out in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music...." (Trance)

-unknown
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
gindapoo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been a long time for me to post as well, in fact the last time was shortly after Blue's passing. It is amazing how much the death of a person you have never met face to face can really impact you--but I knew Trig here at the Ville and friendship transcends face to face.

RIP TH

where the name came from<---clicky
-=Ronin=-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..May the light of GOD trigger happy guide ur way..RIP.
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know i've been thinking of him a lot recently since there is now someone new playing the theville named trigger happy.. in fact i sjut mentioned it a night or two ago.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replica wrote:
you know i've been thinking of him a lot recently since there is now someone new playing the theville named trigger happy.. in fact i sjut mentioned it a night or two ago.

Yea, I've noticed that as well I miss Blue and Trigger they were so much fun to game with and talk to. We should have a TFC game in memory of these two.

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Blue Ruler Memorial Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: