FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Strange happening...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firehellkite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been playing pretty much just NTF for a while, and today I decided to try playing on TV1. I found out that I actually liked TFC better than NTF! I do think, however, that there should be a bit of a boost for pyros/scouts, as the pyro is rather weak IMO, and scouts are only slightly faster than medic, while have less health/armor and dont have regular grenades.

Albino Gibbon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually a good pyro is rather destructive if not extremely annoying. Bakuryu and Tarzan fit that bill. The best pyros I have seen do alot of side to side movements, so you can't get a bead on them. Then they hit you with a flame rocket or two and then pull out their flamethrower to either blind you or finish the job. Not to mention they still have the napalm grenades and standard grenade when needed. They are fast and have decent armor. Have you ever seen one go at an HW? The mediocre HW will lose everytime to a good pyro. I have seen my son take out 4 decent HW's in a row, without taking hardly any damage. He would throw a naplam grenade at his feet, then shoot 1 or 2 rockets at him and them burn him alive with the flamethrower. It is funny trying to see one of those fatboys trying to shoot at him and not hit anything. I have seen a good pyro have the entire opposing team in flames. Not really killing anybody but weakening them all. Scouts are quite a bit faster than a medic. They are made for 1 thing. Capping the flag. One of the funniest things I have seen while playing at the Ville was when the opposing team had 3 scouts. I would kill one and then there was one right behind that one and then the 3rd was right behind him. They were like mosquitoes with legs. I did manage to kill the first 2, but didn't have time to even reload before the third one zipped by and capped the flag. They had 3, but it seemed like they had alot more than that. It was like a track meet.

[ This Message was edited by: Albino Gibbon on 2002-01-14 01:32 ]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: