FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
*No Dice . The Ville Regulars*
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Natural Selection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: *No Dice . The Ville Regulars* Reply with quote

I would like to introduce all of you to TVR's first chapter and the Ville's newest clan, "No Dice". We were formed by many of the regulars on TV3 with the goal of getting The Ville's name out their through scrims and leagues, along with helping the regulars to become the best players possible. Any regular from The Ville is eligable to join us, as long as you play NS alot and are able to dedicate some time to practices and matches. You do not have to be the greatest player at NS to join, as we are willing to train people (It just may be awhile before you would get a chance to play in a match). This also means that we will be locking down TV3 atleast once a week for about 2 hours for practices and matches (day and time still in the works). I hope to have a site up for us in the next few days. Now I will introduce you to our members (For those members new to the forums, please post and say hi!) I also have a few who are till deciding if the will be joining us

Leader
*nD.Black Hawk.TVR*

Officers
*nD.Speaker's Xeno.TVR*
*nD.coolguy.TVR*

Members
*nD.Pebbles.TVR*
*nD.Mulfan.TVR*

Recruits
*nD-R.StalinClause.TVR*
*nD-R.Tea Time.TVR*
*nD-R.][ce [olt.TVR*
*nD-R.Cheapsk8.TVR*

ps. Could some one please set the stats to recognize *nD. as a clan?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: *No Dice . The Ville Regulars* Reply with quote

Black Hawk wrote:
(For those members new to the forums, please post and say hi!)

hi...wait im not new...so i guess that means bye?????

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GL with the new clan, BH!

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may have to put some kind of marker around the nD to make it take yall in the stats.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget, if you need people to play against, go ahead and ask [TFC] =)
www.forsakened.com post there in the NS section and we'll see what we can do. =)
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaladerieL wrote:
howdy you all for those that need to know me on ns i go by this alais when playing *nD.Pebbles.TVR*. and hope you all come and join in for a little fun and such on ns maps . we enjoy each and every person that comes and plays with us here!

well seeing as how pebs...gala...angie told u who she was ill tell you who i am *nD.Speaker's Xeno.TVR* <----- that is me. if you couldnt figure it out b4 now i told you if you still dont know who it is then u deserver to be slapped

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We now have a website. I still have some work to do, but it is running.

http://nd.theville.org

Come and spam!
Mulfan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaker for the Dead wrote:
GaladerieL wrote:
howdy you all for those that need to know me on ns i go by this alais when playing *nD.Pebbles.TVR*. and hope you all come and join in for a little fun and such on ns maps . we enjoy each and every person that comes and plays with us here!

well seeing as how pebs...gala...angie told u who she was ill tell you who i am *nD.Speaker's Xeno.TVR* <----- that is me. if you couldnt figure it out b4 now i told you if you still dont know who it is then u deserver to be slapped

And speaker LOOOOOVES to abuse his slap powers, you can count on that!
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mulfan wrote:
GaladerieL wrote:

And speaker LOOOOOVES to abuse his slap powers, you can count on that!

though not as much as bh he slapped me twice 2nights ago first while i was going onos so i got stuck in the wall teh second time when i was outside he slapped me as onos off the side of the map....will kill bh

humanoidbeta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you like to slap me as your hobby =P
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to you all. Its a fine day when such a great bunch of peeps gets together
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaladerieL wrote:

and for those who come on tv 3 i go by the alias [HALO]cpt._Keyes-USV=V$-.....if you dont know who i am still then i will nuke you....and still slap speaker...then make everyone drunk
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoaaa the power of the Keyes!
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROOFCUTTER wrote:
whoaaa the power of the Keyes!
and its not like i abuse my power...i just abuse people:) like speaker
CheapSk8

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh... Hi... And... uh... for those... uh... of you who... uh... do not know me... uh... you are lucky. Because once I get goin, man is it difficult to shut me up. If you wanna find me on the server, just look for the mic icon on your screen with my name in it. The moment you join you will probably see it. If you don't you: a) Have your eyes closed, b) Muted me previously and due to some glitch(Not in Half-Life!!! ) I stayed muted, or c) Aren't playin at a time I am.

P.S. I am learnin NS at the same time so if I do something wrong, yell.

Love, #Turn-l #alien
Cheap

P.S.S. This is trippy #infinity
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Natural Selection All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: