FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Blue Ruler, Sir!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
***&&&patten&

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Blue Ruler, Sir! Reply with quote

It was with a heavy heart that I read about Blue's untimely passing.
Being not much older then I, it hits harder, I think, then it does for you younger folks out there. Youth has a way of making you think life will go on forever. We all know that is not true. However, I do think there is some ring of truth to it:

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: "Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away." Revelation 21: 1-4

This generation is going to see some amazing things in the near future!

It will be good to see old friends at that time!!

May God's spirit be with and protect "Blue's" family.

I don't think we ever say it enough, but there is a closeness that comes out of this thing called the internet. My feelings are deep for all of you. Be careful out there.

Agape,

Warren S.

#Puppy dog
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was nice to read, it is also always good to see scripture being posted always refreshing.

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: