FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
lolol harry potter hidden agenda?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PondScum007

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: lolol harry potter hidden agenda? Reply with quote

from http://www.bash.org/?111338

#111338 +(6018)- [X]

<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book
<JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
<JonJonB> "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything

<JonJonB> A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work."
<JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Ok
<JonJonB> I have found, definitive proof
<JonJonB> that J.K Rowling is a dirty DIRTY woman, making a fool of us all
<JonJonB> "Yes," Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
<melusine > O_______O
<JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: lolol harry potter hidden agenda? Reply with quote

PondScum007 wrote:
from http://www.bash.org/?111338

<JonJonB> A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

#Rofl #Crazy omg, lol

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMAO

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my lol

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
Blown

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for anyone that doesn't look at bash.org, you should spend some time there. it's hella funneh.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Rofl

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kubrick

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Deathbrigher was talking to a vendor when I told him to read this. He couldn't stop giggling

Hey blown post the number to the vendor you called earlier today
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been posted before, but still extremely funny

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
JtH

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAR
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<sexor> I went shopping last night at like 1am. the place was empty, and this old woman, just making polite convertation, said to me: "where is everyone??".
<sexor> I replied: "In bed, same place you and I should be!"
<sexor> Took me ten minutes to figure out why she gave me a dirty look

hehehee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: