FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TO MY FRIEND BLUE RULER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Blue Ruler Memorial Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turbo!

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as Ive been here at The Ville Blue was always someone I aspired to be like, I still do. He was a great man and I wish I had been able to get to know him better.

Good Bye Blue. You may be gone but you will never be forgotten.

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen."

I will say a prayer to him at mass this weekend. Friend you will be missed more than even a kind sole like you can realize.

Last edited by DaKon on Thu May 20, 2004 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Last Of The Finest

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just was alerted to Blue's death by Simpleman. I am at a total loss for words.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
Darkath

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the path's of righteousness for his name's sake.

And even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

I will likewise say a prayer for Blue. I hope they have computers in heaven, because you know that Blue will be wanting to check the forums. Seriously though, Blue, you will be missed.

Tribute to Blue Ruler

^^^ Clicky
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i also have no idea what to say. its hard to believe that i can feel so sad for someone i dont even know in real life. Blue was a great person here and should always be remembered as such. as others have said "you're my boy blue"

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe he is gone. I am just sitting here staring blankly at the screen feeling terrible. Now I can only picture Will Ferrel singing Dust in the Wind at Blue's funeral in the movie Old School.

He will be missed and remembered for a long long time.

times infinity
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
EvilGenius
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to add my condolences to the family of Blue, and my profound sorrow over this event.

Though I may not have known Blue long, I would count him as an upstanding man, and would have been proud if he were to call me friend.

My prayers will be with his family and the whole Ville community tonight.

------------------------------
-EvilGenius
Spanish Warpig

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Ruler was truely a great person he was kind to everyone both and out of game. if every one was as nice as him the world would be a better place... Ill miss ya blue and I wish ya all the dod and timhortons you want up in heaven GG Blue Ruler... rest in peace.
Rest is peace trig ill miss ya buddy
Rest in peace Blue...
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in complete shock over this. Blue was like a best friend to me. We shared more time out of game then we did in game. We had a connection like I had with no one else online. I am in tears as I write this.

My deepest regret and sympathy go out to his family right now. I'm sure he was even a greater man in person. We were discussing him coming to Vegas for a vacation he was planing. My biggest regret is not meeting him in person.

We have not only lost a great villun. We have lost a great friend.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
JtH

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shovelnose, royce, and i were probably the first to find the forums and check it out. we thought it was some sort of joke as you can see by our previous posts. then shovel got a pm from roof and we went into some games and told the regs. i am very saddened by this. The ville suffered a great loss last night.

even so i know hes having fun in the great lan party in the sky. he was an awesome guy and he will be greatly missed.

RIP Blue Ruler,

Justin Francis
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing to say cept Blue was great.

KRC

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!

Last edited by KillerRoofcutter on Fri May 21, 2004 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this email in my inbox from Blue Rulers brother this morning, he asked that we share this message with all Villans, so I will.

Thank you all for the emails about Soren.

Soren pasted away very unexpectadly, sorry can't spell right now. He was 52 and died from a massive brain anurism and heart failure. He was driving his truck @the time and just died, luckly no other vehicles were involved.He pasted away with his wife and one son and several other family members by his side.
He will be greatly missed and has left a hugh hole in many lives.
Helen Soren's wife is here with me on his PC, she does not use these machines, would love to communicate with you all, but can't.

Niels
Soren's brother
JtH

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, thats rough. at least we know he didnt die slow. an anurizm(dont care about spelling) is quick and painless. it just happens and you dont even know what hit you. i am very sorry for his family. i dont really know how exactly to express how i feel so im just gonna keep this one short.

Miss ya blue
Justin Francis
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully posted this in the Admin forums:

Sully wrote:
I wish I had the opportunity to express to Soren my appreciation for the happiness that he has brought into my life during the time that I knew him. It is my fondest hope that I brought some happiness into his. I suspect that we were a vibrant and much enjoyed part of his life, and I find that to be a privilege.

I must agree with what Sully said, I truely hope that we all brought some happiness and enjoyment into his life as I know that he has done so for so many of us. It was a privlage to know Blue Ruler, he was a good friend, a wonderful person, wise and caring and only wanting the best for the Ville. It was a privlage to know him, work with him here at the Ville and to play with him.

JD
Little Miss Hurt

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Doe wrote:
Sully posted this in the Admin forums:

Sully wrote:
I wish I had the opportunity to express to Soren my appreciation for the happiness that he has brought into my life during the time that I knew him. It is my fondest hope that I brought some happiness into his. I suspect that we were a vibrant and much enjoyed part of his life, and I find that to be a privilege.

It was a privlage to know Blue Ruler, he was a good friend, a wonderful person, wise and caring and only wanting the best for the Ville. It was a privlage to know him, work with him here at the Ville and to play with him. JD

We Both Feel the same way - He was a Great Person and a True Friend. He had brought such happiness to our Lives. We will miss him dearly.

My heart has another crack - Blue.
Little
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Blue Ruler Memorial Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: