FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ne1 from Ohio?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
osiris

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Ne1 from Ohio? Reply with quote

Hey i gotta go pick up my dog around september in Ohio and im only 21 , So i cant Rent a car and i have to get bout 1hour from the airport and id rather not take a taxi, So if ne1 lives in Ohio and could help me out i can make it worth your awhile in $ and we could hang out... ne1???
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why don't you jsut jump out of the plane when it is over ohio?
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...which airport are you flying into?

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which ever is closer to Chardon Oh, ... Not sure the name of the Airport...
Mulder

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gizanked wrote:
why don't you jsut jump out of the plane when it is over ohio?

Yeah o, use your 1337 skydiving
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Ne1 from Ohio? Reply with quote

osiris wrote:
Hey i gotta go pick up my dog around september in Ohio

stupid question: How did your dog get to Ohio??
what type of dog? age?

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JtH

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i live relatively close to ohio. the only thing depends on where in ohio you are gonna be.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jack, you dont have a drivers license or a car.

i on the other hand, do.

chardon is about 2 hours away from me, send me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is about 1 1/2 hour from me. I may be able to help out, depending on gas prices (I a broke college student)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EvilGenius
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF???? Alll this 1337 Ohio-ness.

I'll be @ school then and am exactly 21.4 miles south of Chardon according to Yahoo Maps. I don't know you real well, but WTH, let me know if you're interested (PM and I'll give you my e-mail addy). I'm willing to bet you're flying in to Cleveland (GEG in airline code - otherwise it's gotta be Canton/Akron which is nearly same diff), so it'd be about 2~3hours total time to do the following: pick you up, drive you to Chardon, drive you back to airport, and return to my exciting life back in the dorm room. Add 30 minutes getting lost trying to find the place, and another 10 mintues while you buy me Taco Bell, sounds like a fun afternoon. LOL

NEWayz, if it's a reasonable time of day and you don't mind another 21 yr. old male driving you around, cool, I could be your man. Main problem for me is date & time of day specifics. I'll have class (and crap) but won't know about all that jazz (for sure) until August.

Now I'm trying to guess where BlackHawk goes to school at. Oberlin? Youngstown? Check the site in my sig for info on my school.

John Doe wrote:
Normally I lock spam threads...but this one is still one page....I may check on it later......

You have to be a supporter to get it.
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilGenius wrote:
WTF???? Alll this 1337 Ohio-ness.

Now I'm trying to guess where BlackHawk goes to school at. Oberlin? Youngstown? Check the site in my sig for info on my school.

I go to Akron, though I may be changing, they keep messing up my bill and it is really angering me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EvilGenius
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Hawk wrote:

I go to Akron, though I may be changing, they keep messing up my bill and it is really angering me.

Yeah, unfortunately there's probs w/ that at my school for some people too. Guess it just happens. But if you want to look Hiram up, let me know!

John Doe wrote:
Normally I lock spam threads...but this one is still one page....I may check on it later......

You have to be a supporter to get it.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm about 10 minutes from Akron/Canton about an hour from Cleveland. Sounds like we'll be having a mini VilleBash in Ohio in September.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanite wrote:
I'm about 10 minutes from Akron/Canton about an hour from Cleveland. Sounds like we'll be having a mini VilleBash in Ohio in September.

I'm all for it
osiris

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mini ville get together in ohio liek wow! So its me shovel, jack, nanite, EvilGenius, and Blackhawk! Ill see you guys in september it will be a blast for sure!

I think shovel said he would be my driver, So the rest of us could meet up somewhere...

Quote:
stupid question: How did your dog get to Ohio??
what type of dog? age?

Well the Breeder lives in Ohio, And it dosent have a age yet since she hasnt breed them yet. Because these are extremly rare dogs they only breed them once they already have the litter sold. Been on a waiting list for 6months the bitch is gonna go into heat in the next month or so then its 63 days till puppies are born and then 10weeks till i get them, hence september..

Heres some pictures of meh puppys parents and a puppy from a prevoius litter...Hopfully mine will look simlar. What you guys think of um? There a Caucasian mountain dog breed.

Parents

Dad

Mom

Previous litter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: