FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
People neeed to know proper mulch ethics.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghanja420

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys sinec munk put this mulch server up i cannot leave it....but i go in sometimes and leave because everyone is running around like a bunch of Albions on Galahad(I can explain that)..

But anyway im gonna tell ya how it goes straight up...

First off no damn engis, there is no use of sg's on this map, ive been mulching for a while and most servers are SOLDIER only but pyro,spy,sniper,demo,medic,scout are fun also but if u wana go with one of these try to get seomoen to do the same class as you

Mulch is meant for 1v1 matches suppost to be even therefore u should use same class, but it dont really matter..

Another thing dont just hit ur doors running in and blasting at someoen u get between them and when both of u are jumping then u go
THERE IS NO USE OF MEDICS ON MULCH OR ENGINEERS OR HWGUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres my rant and i dont even know what the first thing i type was

OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl, exactly...

-Omega SiN
thewz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol ganja, are u pissed off cuz me and some other peeps were screwin around on the map?
It's just a game you know. We could spend 3 hours doing hardcore mulch matches. But sometimes that gets boring.
OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, yeah, u need 2 do the ......

Super Quad Super Pipebomb Catapult Jump!

2 make things more exiting...

-Omega SiN
Ghanja420

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avenger does the server say TheVille.org Jackoff server ,,,No..it says theville.org GRUDGE server, and im just saying what the right way to mulch is u wana run around playing around with classes go play on another of theville servers.
thewz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I know how to mulch ghanja (I kicked ur ass a couple times wit my l337 demo skillz ) no one on the server really wanted to do anything serious so we just messed around with the classes. When you showed up I was ready for some serious fighting, it ain't my fault some other peeps were hanging around in our arena.
Ghanja420

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude i wasnt even talking about u guys thats how it is most the time unless tehre is people who are worthy enought to mulch right
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, yeah i've been known,and seen just screwin around in mulch, but i mulch sometime, what if we have all 6 ppl for a 3 on 3, if all are for it

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
stupid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no problem with any class mulching so long as they dont use secondary grens.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: