FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
rise for the great sniper hunter (spread the paranoya)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats right i kill any class, but nothing satifies my soldier soul like when i off a sniper,i just love it, i rocket jump over em, and most of the time they dont know its comin, just a lil payback for me, i'm runin i get sniped, never even knew it was comin, hehe i'm a vengfull sadistic freak i know, but i gots to do it, gots to do it before canada invades totake us allll!!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing beats killing a sniper or a hw gay !!!!!!! They all deserve to die

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, and you damn spies, scouts, and medics need to stop doin speed damnit, lol
INVICTUS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey what do u have against snipes?

but i hate mebic there annoying

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snipers are gutless pukes hehe :smile:They are afraid to get in and mix it up to earn their kills like other classes.Not to mention how many of them are hackers in my opinion

Are you threatening me ???
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets say i have a plan well, i'm walkin and boom sniped off, just my lil payback, and i hate medics too, and ppl who stay in respawns when infected that sucks too, but hats off to skilled snipers who have good spots and can take out damn near anything without bein caught, but off of that, i used to be a crazy knifin spy, KNIFES ONLY, all my kills from the knife that was kinda fun, but after a break from tfc to cs, i cant spy anymore, i tried snipin, but i have bad reflexes so i cant do that, so i stick to solly or hw
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You callin me a gutless puke bada? but you still work me anyways so its ok. and for you shibby, remember what happens if you try to hunt me.
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch it Bada snipers rock. I play all the classes but the sniper is one of my favorites. It takes true accuracy and awareness to be a good sniper. Most other classes except maybe for soldeiers require almost no accuracy. Plus the gratification of sending a bullet through someone's ear and watching them explode into a million pieces is tremendous. Even though they don't have to get on the front lines they are extrememly vurnerable to some renegade player who slips through the lines and goes postal. Or they are in a position where if they miss, they're dead. Countless times I have been victim to a jump happy soldier who pops up in my face and obliterates me. It takes guts to put yourself in a spot where you will be victim to an unseen attack. And some snipers are like CyCoDad and every once in a while come charging out in the open like a crazed bat out of hell shooting his autorifle just to get mowed down by a laughing HW. BTW how much guts does it take to rip apart a sniper who can't see you?

P.S. How's my spelling Frag?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ok, but i never said it took me guts to off a sniper, hehe, just my wrath, and i eventually got you in the end mulisha, then you got me over and over and over, hehe, but still you will all feel my wrath, hehe,or you'll be runnin along and i'll get ya, hehe, either way i'm comin for ya
Shootakill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing satisfies like seeing a bullet turn a full health/armor hw guy into a pile of guts. or a scout. or another sniper. or a spy. or a flying medic(in the air!). or a soldier. or a... well everyone. Evern if its the guy on your team that goes out before you.
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And nothing is more satisfying than that... except killing a snipe with a medpack while crouched beneath him. Ha ha ha!
Shootakill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny, everyone hates snipers and meds- they're my fave. and spies.
Bakuryu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring it spies, I don't just sit and snipe, if you come after me I know who you are and I will hunt you . I still have to kill more HW with the autorifle hehehe.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Shootakill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw a sniper that had my name just walk up to me(i was the only sniper), i put the dot on his head, laughed as he stopped, and then fired. some spies are so stupid
Spanish Warpig

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snipers, Gutless? Ha how about you spies just run around tossing nades at those pathetic newbies. the only ones with courage are the pyros the medics and the scouts.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: