FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
IMPROMpTU WHACKEM
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: IMPROMpTU WHACKEM Reply with quote

Yes it is going on now on TV7 come one come all to the impromptu Whackem...only on TV7...no shooting....no nades...just shovels...knives..bayonets....

Powder

Last edited by powdermilkman on Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

map is flash
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all who came and played...especially speaker, mrs. keyes, and jfet who will not remember it in the morning but still respect us all...and LEO...i think we all learned a little more about each other....ourselves....and the world around us during our many meetings on the bridge...and speakers constent talks of how he could own me and what not...though when jfet came in like a bull in a china talk i must say the talk slowed down and the only course of action was VIOLENCE!! one again thanks for all who played.

Powder

Last edited by powdermilkman on Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that was the best whackem ever.
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

powder, u two missed the idiots that came immediately after u left..... language, spawning, no respect for anyone, and not following rules of whackem night. Just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Jfet for kicking their m***F**** @$$** from the server!
~Mrs. Keyes
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[HALO]cpt._Keyes wrote:
powder, u two missed the idiots that came immediately after u left..... language, spawning, no respect for anyone, and not following rules of whackem night. Just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Jfet for kicking their m***F**** @$$** from the server!
~Mrs. Keyes

kickass.
and thanks to speaker for doing the complaint...got 4 nice bans from it.
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

np man i just like how they tried to make a "deal" wit me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LeonardoLeonardo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad night altogether. Mrs. Keyes summed it up completely, Jfet we owe you a debt of thanks you drunkie, it's 3:30 but I might still crack open a drink in your honour bud.
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually it was 5 bans. and man they were pricks. im drunk, but i can still ban better than ever. i said things i shouldnt have (like the fact that my little sis coudl kick their a$$ ...i dont have a lil sis) but man they were annoying me more than sajaks LOL!!!!

oh yeah. its only 2:30 here...i can still drink. since shock is gone for the week (im picking him up tomorrow...or later today that is...) im drinking enough for the both of us...
LeonardoLeonardo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye Speaker were you there for them trying to make a 'deal' with us. They wanted Mrs. Keyes, you, and me to scrim all the D|AKs and Merlin, and 'if' we won, they'd 'leave'.

We wouldn't have stood a chance with me on the team, and my terribly l337 skills, although if we had JohntheHomeless and ShovelNose, then we'd have been able to take them.
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeonardoLeonardo wrote:
Aye Speaker were you there for them trying to make a 'deal' with us. They wanted Mrs. Keyes, you, and me to scrim all the D|AKs and Merlin, and 'if' we won, they'd 'leave'.

We wouldn't have stood a chance with me on the team, and my terribly l337 skills, although if we had JohntheHomeless and ShovelNose, then we'd have been able to take them.

i think it was MarkTheHomeless...no....AlexTheHomeless......TomTheHomeless....nooooo....JackTheHomeless. yeah. thats it. LOL! the shovelsquad will kill us all in a whackem night.they are majorly l33t
LeonardoLeonardo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn...... it is Jack, I added him to AIM earlier because he told me to and I still got it wrong. How can that be, I can't even claim drunkenness.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...after the puddle Jfet left in the Admin's Lounge I'm thinking someone should take his forum keys away...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i wish i couldve been there. i feel asleep shortly after 1 in the morn.

awww leo, i cant believe you got it wrong. its alright. at least you have the important part of my name there

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could have stayed around after the fun on kraftstoff, but I had some "business" to attend to, I haven't been able to make it to a Whackem night yet.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: