FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
HEY ROB LOOK

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: HEY ROB LOOK Reply with quote

Hey rob congrats to your Alabama Crimson tide for making my life more enjoyable and sending home the 3rd most overrated team in college basketball...STANFORD (gonzaga 2nd went home and St. Joe the most overrated is still hanging in there). Big win for the Crimson tide and a very awesome game.

Powder
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellz yeah! I picked Texas Tech to beat St. Joeseph's in my bracket but they just couldn't pull it off. I'm glad Stanford is out, makes it easier for Uconn to make it to the final four.

It is hilarious that the analysts for CBS said that Arizona had no chance against Gonzaga and that Alabama also had no chance against Stanford today. The poor white analyst had Gonzaga winning the whole tourney.

I love March madness!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonzaga is so overrated its ridiculous so is St. Joe...it makes me laugh...i want St. Joe to play duke or kentucky or someone actually really good and watch them get decimated.

Powder
OpTlk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bleh, Duke...i've liked them in the past, but 5 losses to 'so-so' teams and still a #1 in region, thats sad. thats all im gonna say.

As for the 'Zags (Gonzaga if you couldn't tell), I like them but then again i went to school up there. They've had thier runs in the past, but their main problem is, they're in the West Coast Conference, which is mostly made up of smaller and/or private schools(like themselves) so they get laughed at or dubbed overrated because of all thier conference games.

i will add though, GO TIDE FOR BEATING STANFORD!!

this should make for a more exiting Sweet 16 and beyond with fan favorites losing.

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: