FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Map choices
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Team Fortress Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blown

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Map choices Reply with quote

Ok, everyone pick one map that is your favorite custom map and post it here. The new system rox and I want to get some custom maps up and running. Im sick of the same ol maps.

Also put the max number of bots you would like to see on that map. Some maps are better with lower bot counts.

Last edited by Blown on Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's a custom but been well played around the Ville. Acropolis2 just grows on you like a fungus. I love that map. Maybe just 8 bots would work good for that one. Any more than that and I may as well just stay in respawn.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh, I definitely love acrop2. I also really enjoyed that schoolbus one. It's pretty funneh to play!
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely put on Acropolis if you haven't already. Shortbus2 is cool, too, and so are murderball and spaceball. Other than that, I don't like custom maps much.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blown

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acropolis2, osaka, cornfield, tiger, tanis, wasteland, openfire_l, totalwar, vidar2, maya, spaceball, murderball, 2morfort1_1 have been added for voting. All are 8 bots for settings except for murderball and spaceball are 0 bots. Murderball should be restricted now to no snipers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{db}Blown65 wrote:
Acropolis2, osaka, cornfield, tiger, tanis, wasteland, openfire_l, totalwar, vidar2, maya, spaceball, murderball, 2morfort1_1 have been added for voting.

Has a map pack been made available for those that might not have those maps installed??

BTW, good call on Osaka and Vidars2. I forgot about those and I will play those all the time.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Blown

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent done a map pack, but the files download so fast IMO its a waste of time to make one. Since now they dl from TV website anyways, its really not much faster to dl them ahead of time, plus this way you dont have to explain or figure out how to install them, they are there.
Mulder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chicken_b2!
Blown

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mulder wrote:
Chicken_b2!

Maybe when I get back Ill throw it in the mix. Right now I have quite a few and wanna see how everyone likes them.

I'm leaving town for a week about 3pm pacific tomorrow, so if there is any issues you know about plz let me know asap so I can tend to them.
Dominator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta say im with Gala on this one, i love the good ol days where we would play some late night wrath. we should bring that back
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mulch_trench.... ohhh babay thats a good one

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turkeyburgers, mulch_trench and torch2 have been added.
||GSG-9||Farfennugen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should have hunted, with the version that includes spies on the assassins (since they are assassins)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turkeyburgers and muderball have both been updated to different ones. Both were having crashing issues only on those maps so we shall see how these two do.

I think Ill prob add wrath today, not sure on hunted though. Unless I see a bunch of ppl asking for it.
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say add ns_blackhawk......ohhhh wait, you mean TFC maps.

sorry cheap plug for my map even if it is not done yet

There is a map that is a normal map include with TFC (I think) called Raven (or something like that) that looked cool when I was exploring it. I would not mind giving that a try
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Team Fortress Classic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: