FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Soldier NeoTF special.,,
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firehellkite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to recall there being a soldier special of a self-guided missle, but on TheVille NeoTF servers they don't have it anymore. Was this taken away to stop the soldiers from being so powerful?

John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it was never added to the ville. I hear that that feature is in the latest NTF, I am not sure which version were running but it may be worth looking into.

JD
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about time the soldier was thrown a bone. Those uptown snipers and engineers get all the cool toys.
This much maligned class deserves a little extra punch

TIII

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2001 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Bak or RocketFly need help... right!!!
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preach on in the soldiers name roof, it would be nice to have a self guided rocket, i've used em before but i didn't get the hang of it, but not to talk on here and go into a different subject but what i love about soldiers is you dont have to be completely accurate, so rock on fello rocketeers

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thewz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel so sorry for the classes that neotf neglected (mainly the pyro and the med) Wow so the pyro can upgrade the mg into a big pos, and the medic can turn a dispenser into a health-giving dispenser. I say the makers of neotf take a page out of the book of Unreal Fortress. In UnF the meds have biological grenades that emit a fowl green gas that can really damage nmes. The pyros in UnF have gas grenades which are really great at blocking the view of nmes, plus they confuse and disable sgs temporarly. The pyros can also make napalm traps by hitting the secondary fire key while using the flamethrower. It is kind of like a mix between the napalm nade and the pipebomb, except you can have hundreds of them at a time. Just ignite them with your flamer and WHOOSH your flag room is enveloped in fire.

=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn that sounds like a sweet ass deal, where do i find this game, heheh, actually i know where to find it, just walk down the street to best buy for all my pc gamin needs, but yeah, i think medics should get some cool new stuff, all classes should, except hwguys, hahahaha,

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thewz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dammit now I got myself hooked on unreal fortress again! Look at what you have done!

Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, Unreal sounds pretty cool, though my kind of a game would be where the snipers can fly around in the air and shoot people and the medics get to use anthrax. The soldiers can use atom bombs and spys get to use satellite beams to burn people to a crisp. The scouts have supervision and can melt things. HW guys can rolls around and crush all the people. Engineers would lose all their weapons and have 1 health each since I find them annoying while pyros can fly around on their flame shooting things and drop liquid napalm on the stupid engy's as they fly by. If I missed a class, then they don't deserve to be upgraded since they aren't popular enough for me to remember.
So how about? Will the ville upgrade to this instead of what they have now, lol

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, how about, the soldiers shoot bunny rockets, like in shadow warrior,and pyros can have flamin bunny, that'd be cool,
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I warned you but did you listen to me? It just a harmless little bunny isnt it?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah spys should have lots of bunnys falling out of the sky instead of rockets. sorry but airstrike sucks a@@. spy should get somthing better since tesla coils are a spys worst nightmare.

zzzzzzzZZZZZAP....... oh there goes a spy!

aa, oshiete sensei-san
thewz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooh so you little girls want bunnies? The cute little girls want to play with a cute pink fuzzy bunny? I'll give you your goddamn bunnies you fairies! hehe j/k you guys arent fairies, little girls maybe but not fairies

Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I'm no girly! I may sit in my barbie room all day playing house with little plastic dolls, but that is only when I am going mental. Otherwise, those barbies go into the blender and the litte Ken people get sucked into jat intakes and run over. Besides, have you ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? That bunny in there is a most foul creature! Bones of dead people are scattered around it. It's got a reach a mile wide! So when you see the "girly bunnies" around you, run away or you will suffer a death of big sharp nasty pointy teeeth...

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
thewz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2001 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooh the little girl is threatening me with her barbies and fuzzy bunnies I'm so sca- hey what the hell is that thing? AAAHHH STAY BACK EVIL BUNNY!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: