FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stupid hippies!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: Stupid hippies! Reply with quote

Bah I really dont like hippies who are so non violent their willing to kill for it. Like how do your endorse something like protesting abortions when you go out and kill a doctor?! Arent you no better then the person doing the aboirtions? Well to me its the same with nonwar people. If their so against war why do they have to be so violent? Its like their so left their right really . Heres an example (bold words are the other person):

"George Bush deserves to die" said my cousin the other day...

"Why" I ask.

"Because he unjustly invaded a country and is a general ass hole."

"Oh, so this is about the whole army thing really?" I reply.

"Yea, I really hate war and violence"

"Then why would George Bush deserve to die?! If your so against violence thn who are you to put a death sentence on someone?! Is this what that Moore books been telling you? Is he really a terrorist?" I reply.

"No, hes not a terrorist. Hes a brilliant man who can point out the flaws in the US government."

"Hmm... He seems like a pretty damn good propoganda minister for alquaeda or something to me. After all he doenst have 100% of his facts straight, or so he admits. So then you still havent answered my question... Why does George Bush deserve to die?"

"I already gave you the answer to that question!"

"Oh, so just because he invaded another country he deserves to die?... LETS KILL EVERY PRESIDENT EVER THEN!!! YEAHH!!!!"

"Joe, thats not my point."

"Yes it is because almost every president invaded another country. And I may ask you this: who are you to pronounce judgement on someone? There are some people who deserve to die and soe who dont but your not the person to make the decision for them. Ya big fat hypocrit."

"Oh, so you could do that in the army then?"

"Why yes I could. If their trying to kill me then they have no right to. Its me or them and it sure as all hell wont be me."

"Common Joe, why do you really want to be in the army?"

"Because I get to see the world, meet great people, get to shoot stuff, possibly get a career, gain valuable working skills, gain a ton of different languages too."

"Admit it Joe, you want to join the army because your gay dont ya? I know your gay you so gay you could turn a gay man straight!"

"Yea this coming from the person without ever having a girlfriend... Im not gay you can believe it or not. Just because I want to join the army doesnt make me gay by any means. If anything Id say that not ever having a girlfriend and probably 'flattering' yourself every night is more gay then anything else."

"Ya whatever gas ass..."

"Hey dont blame your probs on me. And just because your wrong doesnt mean that you got the right to call me gay now does it?"

"NO, Im right your wrong. Your always wrong. Your wrong about joining the army, your wrong about me being gay your wrong about me flattering my self Ive never done it actually."

" ! You should just be quiet before you make ever more of a fool of yourself."

"Join the army and your gay. And Ill also disown you as well as over half of your family. That leaves your drunk father and your grandparents."

"Hey just ebcause my dads a drunk doesnt mean you can bring him into this! And if you disown your own blood because of joining the army then I guess it just shows true character. Your an ass, you think your always right, you also think that your the best thing since spam but you aint. Your the biggest nerd in the world you have such a big head I dont even know how you can stand on two feet let alone with all your amazing amounts of hair it looks more like a small boulder then a head. I readily admit it but thats beside the point. Its also the equiv of kicking a guy in the nuts. Now just shut up your wrong."

Man what a jack ass.
JtH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol he called you gas ass. Thats really funny.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Potato-VS- wrote:
Ya big fat hypocrit.

I agree. I'm glad you see it my way.

The Ville-Addict----BR Site \/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why are they hippies? are people still called that?

arent you meaning lost losers who cant think straight?

Hippies were not that...they were too stoned...
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wasnt aware that the army was such a gay thing to join...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

def not a hippie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drop bunnehs. Not bombs.

=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42 wrote:
Drop bunnehs. Not bombs.

i think that would scare me more than bombs

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being in the Marines I can definitely say the army is gay j/k Actually, my cousin just joined the army as a medic, for which he is still in his training cycle in Texas, so I guess I can't call the whole army gay.

P.S. Potato, just ignore them. You do what's right for you, whether it be joining the army or not. I would suggest getting college first, but that's just because being an officer sure beats the hell out of being enlisted, and the pay is way better, and the government will pay for your college too, and chicks dig officer's uniforms. Ok, that last part isn't entirely true, as I'm pretty sure most women couldn't tell the difference between a masterguns and a 2nd Lieutenant, but you get the idea.
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42 wrote:
Drop bunnehs. Not bombs.

i think that would scare me more than bombs

Hellz yeah it would!

Mad, ravenous, starved, disease ridden bunnehs crammed together in giant crates, loaded up on PCP and dropped on the battelfield from the skies! I would assume they would have to have individual parachutes or they would just die on impact. That's no fun!

Look at all the bones!!! They've got huuuuuge fangs!
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRG isn't stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I dont know about college but it would be a way to get a green card too I think. That way I dont really have to pay as much but itd be harder to get into... Whats a really good military college in the states? We have RMC - Royal Military Coillege here...

<TVB>Potato
Blown

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, that Micheal Moore guy is a total moron. I wouldn't pay 2 cents for anything he does or makes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
osiris

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mad, ravenous, starved, disease ridden bunnehs crammed together in giant crates, loaded up on PCP and dropped on the battelfield from the skies! I would assume they would have to have individual parachutes or they would just die on impact. That's no fun!

acually in the middle ages i think this was already done... theyd catapult dead bodies infeated with the plague over the castle walls to infect everyone inside, but i have to say KRG dead bodies isnt as fun , your right we should give um PCP and THEN catapult them over so they run around infectin everyone... that def... sounds more FUN!
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Stupid hippies! Reply with quote

Potato-VS- wrote:
Bah I really dont like hippies who are so non violent their willing to kill for it. Like how do your endorse something like protesting abortions when you go out and kill a doctor?! Arent you no better then the person doing the aboirtions? Well to me its the same with nonwar people. If their so against war why do they have to be so violent? Its like their so left their right really . Heres an example (bold words are the other person):

My name says it all.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: