FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Loading issue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Loading issue Reply with quote

Okay, whenever I start to join a DoD game I get the loading... screen but then nothing happens. I can wait for days but itll just show the loading... dialog and thats all no bar movement or anything. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Also, could a firewall cause lag in game? I think McAffee doesnt get the whole idea that when I say "allow full access" it should infact allow full access .

Thanks,
<TVB>Potato
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problems with my mcafee firewal.

As for the loading issue other than restarting to see if maybe you missed an update I have no Idea

I know if you have a ATI card that the last update messed them up I had to get A new driver I will find the link for ya and post it if you need it. It caused me to lag dropped my FPS into the teens .
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish my standard FPS was in the teens... Its probably the game not agreeing with my computer - since its old and outdated and deserves to be a paper weight rather than a home PC.

<TVB>Potato
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: