FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Vote for DoD!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProFiction

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: Vote for DoD! Reply with quote

Hello! Help Day of Defeat be selected for the Summer CPL 2004 Event by clicking this link: http://forums.thecpl.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001286;p= : creating a non-hotmail account, and voting for it! With your help, Day of Defeat may be selected to participate in the world's largest lan tournament; The CPL! The game with the most votes instead guaranteed to win the CPL spot, but it helps when we show the CPL guys that we mean business!!

http://forums.thecpl.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001286;p=

Vote for DoD! Tell your friends!
Mike

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for some reason this reminds me of how a radio station by me hosts a contest every year whare every kid from a school around the station votes for their school and the school with the most votes wins a concert at their school from a band of thier choice. so one year a bunch of kids from his school made a program that casted 5 votes every second, and i think they were able to do it because the school is their own isp or something like that. so anawy they wound up winning with out the radio station realising they cheated and it was funny
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: