FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BIRD...PLANE...NO, ITS SUPERMAN NIGHT!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: BIRD...PLANE...NO, ITS SUPERMAN NIGHT!!! Reply with quote

Join us for the crazy, no holds barred, superman night on TheVille Test Server...

ok so here is the deal. shockwave, me, and a whole lot of non-villuns were playing on my server tonight....hey, if you dont know, my server is the new dod test server..in works of being a full fledged server (ip: 24.234.24.67....see thread http://www.theville.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14931)....and we had 'superman night' (jumping and flying forward like superman on crack). anyway, the specifics are sv_gravity=200 and sv_airaccelerate=-10. it was really fun and EVERYONE (except one party pooper who joined) absolutely loved it. people flying around everywhere, mass chaos, mass destruction. so it was really really fun (shockwave will vouch for me) and we want EVERYONE to join in. so just add a post to this topic if you wanna join and what days/times would be best for you. the whole theme my new ville [hopefully approved, im sure it will be] server is the FUN server. we do the the people want. anyway. let me know when the best times and days are for you and me and powdermilkman (the co-founder of the server...but he wasnt here tonight) will decide when to have it. im thinking wednesday night (thenight before thanksgiving..most people dont have school/work on thursday), but i want your opinion. LET ME KNOW!

heres to fun times in DoD,
Jfet
shockwave
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman night will be awesome. We were just flying around caen, flash and avalanche caping flags, shooting the enemy, shooting our allies. A whole bunch of of good wholesome fun.

I definately recommend that others join us on wednesday night, checking out the new 'Ville test server, killing other villuns, killing me especially. (Don't pretend like you don't enjoy killing me blue.)

Come on, come all, to the next 'Ville night.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the best of all is killing me. come on. if you killed me with 5 gin&tonics in me, you havent killed someone in DOD. its a riot and a half says the people in the server when i had 5 G&T's in me. speaking of which, i need a refill.

*sip*
shockwave
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jfet wrote:
the best of all is killing me. come on. if you killed me with 5 gin&tonics in me, you havent killed someone in DOD. its a riot and a half says the people in the server when i had 5 G&T's in me. speaking of which, i need a refill.

*sip*

Weren't we all drunk on the server?
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah. that made it a WHOLE lot more fun. i mean it was great before i started drinking, but after WHOOHOO!!!!. for those of you 21 and over, have a few beers/mixed drinks first. for those of you under 21, have some strawberry milk. i swear, my friend was playing drinking games with my friends and i and he doesnt drink and he had strawberry milk and he was gone before the rest of us. GREAT TIMES ALL AROUND!!

(jfetzener & company does not promote the use of alcohol. alcohol may impair senses and cause one to sleep with women one would normally not sleep with)
shockwave
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jfet wrote:
oh yeah. that made it a WHOLE lot more fun. i mean it was great before i started drinking, but after WHOOHOO!!!!. for those of you 21 and over, have a few beers/mixed drinks first. for those of you under 21, have some strawberry milk. i swear, my friend was playing drinking games with my friends and i and he doesnt drink and he had strawberry milk and he was gone before the rest of us. GREAT TIMES ALL AROUND!!

(jfetzener & company does not promote the use of alcohol. alcohol may impair senses and cause one to sleep with women one would normally not sleep with)

Speedracer really got tipsy off of that strawberry milk, it was great until he puked. Especially before the rest of us who were drinking.

(Shockwave does not promote the sponsorship of underage drinking. Please drink responsibly. Please don't drink and go to bed with ugly people.)
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jfet wrote:
and cause one to sleep with women one would normally not sleep with)

yeah. talk to shockwave about that one. WHEW...HOO! man, i dont think he ever wants to remember that on

just messin shocky
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have 2 things to say

1st i am avaible all day weds u name it and i can do it(unless im asleep which is b4 2pm tv times sometimes though i do get up at 1 i know its rare and if tv time is central time then its the same but if not then u convert to tv time cause central time zone rules

and

2nd shock how many times have u mod that sig of urs im thinking 5 or 6 times but i still agree wit it

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaker for the Dead wrote:
central time zone rules

well thats why im here. in central time that is. not dallas. dallas is ok. we had a show named after us i guess. nothing special.

anyway, im thinkin like 7pm central till whenever the server empties as a time for superman night.

yeah. ok. did you get the memo about the TPS reports?

ugh anyway. im off to bed at 4am. nite.
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would come, but I'm busy on Wednesday.

Could we do it again on Friday? That sounds like a fun and original idea.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sound fun...i'll try to make it....unless the mrs. has something planned that i dont know of...
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I can safely say that Wednesday is a lock n load evening for me.

jFet is rule 10 being enforced
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Ruler wrote:
jFet is rule 10 being enforced

isn't rule 10a always enforced? not so sure abotu 10b, but 10a is a definite go! maybe it can be you on allies alone, and everyone else on axis

also thanks for the sticky!

as for having one on friday too? well, if the turnout is good wednesday and people like it, i guess we could do it friday too. as i said - its what the people want. "I am a people person, damn it, what is wrong with you people?!?"
shockwave
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, this is a alot of fun. lets all starting arriving at 7pm CST (Nov 26) and fly like Neo (only without his other powers) and shoot the enemy. Watch them fall before you as you zoom around.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, this tonight? I won't be home before 10pm EST

Have fun guys #Beer

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: