FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Halo demo released
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil Con Carne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Halo demo released Reply with quote

Here are some links to the new Halo demo http://rampancy.net/?q=node/view/6374 . The demo includes some of the single player and multiplayer portions of the game.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats cool. I actually bought Halo for PC and was pleased with it. I thought it ran pretty good. I didnt have any of the lag issues some people talked about.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To bad i'm not up to the requirements to play...
SpeCies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those
stool lipped lemars at microsoft really have some nerve restricting this demo only for those who are lucky enough to own a high-end video card, especially since the OS that they distribute is such a Hackers Tool

What a bunch of hosers ! Damn Kill Bill !
#Fist
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to have to check that out today or tommmorwo

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:
thats cool. I actually bought Halo for PC and was pleased with it. I thought it ran pretty good. I didnt have any of the lag issues some people talked about.

im really thinking about getting this but was worried about all the lagspeak, whats your system specs????? Im positive I have plenty but just curious.
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(+)ASSASSIN(+) wrote:
[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:

im really thinking about getting this but was worried about all the lagspeak, whats your system specs????? Im positive I have plenty but just curious.

amd 2600+
512 mb ram
geforce3 ti500
soundblaster live

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree species. But how do we kill him?

<TVB>Potato-VS-
Mulder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halo is a pretty good game on the PC except for the fact that they don't have the multiplayer Co-op in it
SpeCies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say that we kidnap him and find somebody who knows a bit about first-aide and then implant a faulty pacemaker inside of him. We can then release updates to him for the rest of his life.

Potato-VS- wrote:

<TVB>Potato-VS-

Last edited by SpeCies on Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpeCies wrote:
I say that we kidnap him and find somebody who knows a bit about first-aide and then implant a faulty pace maker inside of him. We can then release updates to him for the rest of his life.

Potato-VS- wrote:

<TVB>Potato-VS-

Quote:
We can then release updates to him for the rest of his life.

updates *evil laugh* hey i got another idea on how to get him first hire some hot assassin aides and then just run up to him out of nowhere and kick him in the nuts then just laugh at him and point to some random place and say ur on kicked in the Nuts then he laughs like an idiot and then the hot assassin chicks come in and slice him good

P.S. i was at school and saw a canadian show called kicked in the nuts..only last for 2 episodes...its not right to kick a man moarning for his dead realitive or 2 kids and the dad when they are playing catch...now dont get me wrong it was funny as all hell but just wrong

anyways back to topic just kick him in the nuts and have your aides kill him that way u get a good laugh and the babes in the end

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SpeCies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaker for the Dead wrote:
SpeCies wrote:
I say that we kidnap him and find somebody who knows a bit about first-aide and then implant a faulty pace maker inside of him. We can then release updates to him for the rest of his life.

Potato-VS- wrote:

<TVB>Potato-VS-

Quote:
We can then release updates to him for the rest of his life.

updates *evil laugh* hey i got another idea on how to get him first hire some hot assassin aides and then just run up to him out of nowhere and kick him in the nuts then just laugh at him and point to some random place and say ur on kicked in the Nuts then he laughs like an idiot and then the hot assassin chicks come in and slice him good

P.S. i was at school and saw a canadian show called kicked in the nuts..only last for 2 episodes...its not right to kick a man moarning for his dead realitive or 2 kids and the dad when they are playing catch...now dont get me wrong it was funny as all hell but just wrong

anyways back to topic just kick him in the nuts and have your aides kill him that way u get a good laugh and the babes in the end

Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah being kicked in the nuts is too disgusting. I say we cut out his brain hook it up to a computer and then give him security updates for the rest of his life. After all, all the other updates dont work anyways .

<TVB>Potato-VS-
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Potato-VS- wrote:
Nah being kicked in the nuts is too disgusting. I say we cut out his brain hook it up to a computer and then give him security updates for the rest of his life. After all, all the other updates dont work anyways .

<TVB>Potato-VS-

the whole point of the updates would be to make him crash,go slower, and give him useless info. so yeah he wouldnt work but it would be funny watching him update all the time.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SpeCies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will work also, we just install a backdoor (Net Bus) and trigger an episode of Tourette Syndrome with a severe case of uncontrollable bowels! #Onfire

Potato-VS- wrote:

<TVB>Potato-VS-

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: