FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
State of Emergency Declaired Calif

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeCies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: State of Emergency Declaired Calif Reply with quote

You thought it was over and the streets were safe once again. You are wrong, hell just opened it's door requesting your presence

Beware who bags your bread ! Grocery Cleaks on Strike
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grocery cleaks!!!Auuuuggghhhhh, not the grocery cleaks!!!! Give them what they want for god's sake!!!
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go clerks!!!!! <former safeway grocery clerk, till this thing called the coast guard wanted me:)
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm looks like i am in high demand...oh wait i got promoted to stocker darn...but wait i still remember how to work the register w00t go me i get to be in high demand

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
shockwave
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaker for the Dead wrote:
hmm looks like i am in high demand...oh wait i got promoted to stocker darn...but wait i still remember how to work the register w00t go me i get to be in high demand

Being near the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics strike this year, I would not recommend crossing the picket lines except under extreme circumstances.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockwave wrote:
Speaker for the Dead wrote:

Being near the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics strike this year, I would not recommend crossing the picket lines except under extreme circumstances.

i not only would but would laugh at everyone while doing it but i have one problem im here in Il and not there so i figure that im screwed

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: