FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lost Respect
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Lost Respect Reply with quote

I have lost all respect of pitcher Pedro Martinez, throwing don zimmer to the ground was un-called for he is a 72 yr old man, so what he came after u move out the way. You should be ashamed of yourself pedro & fans at the stadium should be ashamed for cheering him on for it.
N|kamichi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had respect for a prick like Pedro. As of now, he's the biggest punk in the world. I was just waitin' for Karim Garcia to run after him with a bat. Weren't you?
Fvk the Sox. #Fist
Go Yankees!
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If by some miracle the Sox beat the Yanks he should be suspended for the World Series. If they do in fact lose he should be suspended for the first 20 games of next season.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if someone came at me swinging id throw there ass to the ground too, regardless of age. If you go after another human being attempting to cause harm, you should BE EXPECTING some retaliation.

Always funny to see a yankees fan, half of them don't even follow baseball just cheer when they win.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omgshovelyouinthebutt? wrote:
if someone came at me swinging id throw there ass to the ground too, regardless of age. If you go after another human being attempting to cause harm, you should BE EXPECTING some retaliation.

Always funny to see a yankees fan, half of them don't even follow baseball just cheer when they win.

Heh, well living in NYC I see your point about them being fickle. Still even though Zim came at him Pedro was still wrong. If I was Zim I woulda stayed down like I was having a heart attack or something.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree with shovel on this on. What did he expect by charging the mound anyways?

Just getting back from the OU-Texas College Football rivalry game, I can say that there are good, friendly rivalries, such as OU-Texas or there are long standing heated rivalries such as the Red Sox-Yankees. At both events you had people making fun of the other side but at the friendly rivalry games they end as talk not the fighting that occurs when the heated rivals get together. I feel that this rivalry led to this incident and that pedro, though he threw the ball badly, should not get the extreme penalties suggested thus far in this thread.

Oh and BTW I did notice that everyone, except for shovel, that has posted thus far lives somewhat near NYC or in NYC. This being noticed, I would hazard a guess that they are on the yankee side of the rivalry, and are biased in their judgement of Pedro Martinez.

Just my two cents.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I'm a Mets fan and hate the Yanks. I'm not saying Zim was right just Pedro should have shown better judgement.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a sec...Who started the bench clearing? First he plunks Garcia, threatens Posada, then he knocks over old man Zimmer, and runs to hide behind the other Sox players. Pedro is a soft-ass punk and always will be.

It's always good to see Boston fans cheer on a jackass like Pedro, 'cause it reminds me how proud I am to be a New Yorker.
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You obviously didn't even watch the game so STFU #Fist At 72 he should be smart enough not to go out there but he never even raised his hands.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Smegma
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys made it out to be like punches were thrown between them hell i just seen it on the news what a joke first of all what was he thinking at his age(dumbass) and all perdro did was side step the crazy old bastard and gave hima little shove and the clumsy old fool tripped up and fell down hhahahah what a joke can`t beleive he got hurt maybe he dented the metal plate in his head.

RIP- BlueRuler
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NaniteFog wrote:
Heh, I'm a Mets fan and hate the Yanks.

WOOT yea METS....sorry, nothing else to add to post but cool beans, lived not to far from me....and is a mets fan<note to self, increase nanite's cool points>
shockwave
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend that this post be locked due to the ability of it to degrade into insults between red sox and yankee fans and become a heated battle here in the forums. (Opps it already has)

If we all want more information on this topic please check your sports section of your local paper, it is gonna be in all of them.

To all a good night.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone got a vid clip of the incident?
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHAFT wrote:
Someone got a vid clip of the incident?

was thinkign the same thing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm, i dont follow baseball, but i know the pittsburgh pirates are the best team in the world...............................................................................................................................

lol, that made me laugh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: