FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Don't like the jam, watch a suicide

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeCies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Don't like the jam, watch a suicide Reply with quote

I have been hearing about a band that's out of fla called "Hell on Earth"
who were supposed to broadcast live from they're web site a live suicide
of a terminally ill patient.I believe a person has the right to take theirselves
out under these circumstances but not as a public display Check it out

Last edited by SpeCies on Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suicide should not be illegal but people who are trying to throw themselves off a bridge or such should be helped until they are sure they are right in their decision.
SpeCies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they are there standing on a bridge threatening to jump off they are crying for attention, and yes you are right Roof, they should be treated. I think if a person is suffering they should have the right to suicide and given the dignity of they're death being listed as the disease as the cause of death instead of the act itself.
My Personal Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't like the jam, watch a suicide Reply with quote

SpeCies wrote:
I have been hearing about a band that's out of fla called "Hell on Earth"
who were supposed to broadcast live from they're web site a live suicide
of a terminally ill patient.

is right
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
osiris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well living in Florida ive been hearing all bout this, there show was last nite but supposly the server they were gonna use to host the live sucide was taken offline, by who or what there still lookin into... live sucides/deaths are nothing new persay im sure all of you guys have heard of faces of death?! a lil 2 morbid for my taste, but i believe if some1 has liek 6 months to live and is terminal they should have the right to end thier suffering but in the privacy of a hosipital or their home, it should not be done in public.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: