FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LMK

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Team Fortress Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: LMK Reply with quote

If TV6 experiences any issues. I know today (Saturday) a few had some probs and I think it was from the sparky plugin that wasnt taking for some reason. I disabled it so it should be good on the next map cycle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's a sparky plugin? BTW, I had no probs on the server. I did have a good game or so.....
Blown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its pretty much all the same features of sparky clientside, but installed on the server. You just put some information in your autoexec file and you get it. I think I have to change the metamod.dll to get it to work.

Also, if any of ya have any comments about the current map rotation, let me know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Team Fortress Classic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: