FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fess up
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Fess up Reply with quote

What is the most stupid thing you have done in your lifetime...and don't say read this post (shakey fist movement)... i'll post one..in a bit when i review everything i've done in life...and find one...hehe..there's bound to be a few stupid things ppl have done.

My first self made sig.... Hazaa!
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

read this post
Mulder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skimmed this post.
Darkath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even remember anything I did two days ago, so I probably couldn't tell you the stupidest thing I've done

I guess my answer is: Read this post

^^^ Clicky
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny thing is i've done more stupid things in the last 3 weeks than I have in my entire life...this is getting astonishing....but heck me likey anyway.....Shhhhhh
PondScum007

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too many

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

replying to this post.... i kid....i think...but just ask keyes he knows i've done plenty of stupid things. so many and i cant think of one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think the starter of threads like this should at least post his/her own answer before expecting any from other people... but then again, the green green grass must be getting to your head... I hear people still give lumps of coal for Christmas down in those Welsh valleys

Stupid things, eh? I broke my mum's washing machine when I was 3, when I turned the knobs while it was running. And when I was 5, I washed my shoes in the washrooms at the end of lunchtime, and got upset when they were still wet at the end of the school day.

I'm gonna stick to things when I was young right now, because those are easier to get away with...

Actually, I was playing Trivial Pursuit last month with my gf, and I wondered why she was picking the pieces at random when she got a wedge question right, rather than put in a blue one into her blue circle every time she got one of them correct :-O
Spanish Warpig

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRkAtH wrote:
I can't even remember anything I did two days ago, so I probably couldn't tell you the stupidest thing I've done

I guess my answer is: Read this post

LIES darkath once tried to play sniper in tfc we all noticed how well that worked out for him
GellyRoll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha lots of stupid things i have done because im just blond. Well younger things are easer to tell like Raphx said.

When i was 2 i saw that the burner was on so i climbed up and sat my @$$ right on the burner. Then after that when i stoped crying i think (what i heard from my family) that i went and got me some bleach to drink, but it spelled it everywhere instead.

Oh and i went and climbed on the roof of my house when i was 2 because i saw the liter that my dad had lift up there. So i was at the edge of the roof dangling my feet with no worries while my mom was freaking out. hehe
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH oh oh...Speaking of stoves when I was six I turned it on right before we left the house when my dad came in half of the kitchen was on fire and he put it out with the extenguisher it had caught the cabinets above on fire....I love fire.......Me R Was Being a bad baby
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

worked in a lemonade stand when i had a 1inch gash on my hand and am allegeric to bees... talk about disaster waiting to happen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:
replying to this post.... i kid....i think...but just ask keyes he knows i've done plenty of stupid things. so many and i cant think of one.

lol what has chief done... german class..."Geisst" "Look im a snowman" while in BDU's in the snow, slam his head on a book repeating "osmosis" hoping to absorb the info in the book, think what was monday written on the board was Mr. Nday, sing a song he made up about fireflies "flying through the night, with my glowing butt" think the econo lodge was the ecno lodge "hey ur grandparents are going to stay at the econo lodge" "the econo lodge, is that like the ecno lodge...?" and i cant remember anymore, but they exsist:)
Seele_Kriecher

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i used to think the econo lodge was the ecno lodge too! lol seriously like only a year ago too. hmmm i dunno what ive done. its hard to think of something cause if i ever do something bad or stupid my dad like chops my head off.

oooo lol i got a good story. its about jackthehomeless. see him and his brother were having a bet on whether or not a firecracker would explode in water so he lit one and threw it in his toilet and it blew a hole in the side of it and all the water rushed out and they had to get a new one . sorry justin if u didnt want me to tell that

now 1 for me... *thinks* took a shit on the steps in the back of my house and blamed it on the dog.. no wait that was jack too lol... ok i got one. it was when i was little like 5. i used to shit and piss in my hamper and closet cause i was too frikin lazy to go upstairs and use the bathroom... some more? hmmm ill ask my mum lol shes prolly got some good ones..... when i was like 4 (and i do remember this) we have like these laundry basket things and there was one sitting at the top of the steps (it was like i dunno 15 steps maybe) and i used to watch the home alone movie like a ton. remember the part where he rides the sled down the steps? well i figured id recreat that so yea i rode down the steps and slammed my head into the wall. haha i actually did it again last winter for real with a sled and all and i fell right on my @$$ and i thought i broke my tailbone. i think thats enuf
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh oh i got another good one. i locked my keys in my car with the wipers on. then a little later it stopped raining so keyes' dad lifted the wipers up so they didnt touch the window. so they were moving in the air and it looked really funny.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: