FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stevo's website updated

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Stevo's website updated Reply with quote

It's been a while, but I updated my website. I added 2 new themes and changed the default one, too. So go check it out by clicking on the link in my sig.

I also need some ideas of some content to add to the website because it doesn't have much right now. Some ideas I already had were mapping tutorials and links to map utilities.

And if there are some good image editors here, I want to change the words in the logo from "REALM DESIGN" to "The Official Stevo Website" or "TOSW" and "The Official Stevo Website" under it in the small text. If you look at it, you'll know what I mean.

So check out my site and tell me what you think.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week

Last edited by Stevo on Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Layout looks cool. I gotta look around more than just the main page though.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I don't like is the really small text in the form spaces. I'm gonna try to fix that when I get a chance.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I changed the style sheet and all the fonts look good. I might also move the site soon, too.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

upgrade your php-nuke version splatt forums boo!! phpbb , otherwise i like the theme design
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD wrote:
upgrade your php-nuke version splatt forums boo!! phpbb , otherwise i like the theme design

I just ordered www.stevo.org, so I'm gonn put the latest version on that. I've never set it up myself before and I might need some help. Black Hawk told me to have you help me.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure hit me up on aim when im on, usually late at night since im on my pops comp right now till i get mine. **I should make a business helping everyone with there nuke sites...lol**
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD wrote:
sure hit me up on aim when im on, usually late at night since im on my pops comp right now till i get mine. **I should make a business helping everyone with there nuke sites...lol**

Actually I think I got it figured out. I created a database and a user for it, and put in that sql file into the myadmin thing. Then I set up the config.php to use the database. One thing I'm not sure of is where I put the prefixes of the username and the database name, do I include the underscores after the prefix, or do I just leave it out?

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh? all you have to do is install it & u can create the user from the installation, hit me on aim tonight if you get a chance to explain better
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the config was just messed up. Black Hawk helped me with that. Now I get Access Denied on all admin functions and the forum doesn't work. BH told me that you know how to fix that.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site is now up and running. The domain is being changed to www.tosw.net because of a bug in their domain finder thing.

Now can anyone make a logo for this site that has TOSW in big letters and The Official Stevo Website under it in smaller fonts? Anyone who knows how to make cool looking fonts.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: