FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Headphone problem.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5th GHG E.G. Mine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:42 am    Post subject: Headphone problem. Reply with quote

I'm having trouble getting sound in both sides of my headphones (Philips Stereo Headphones SBC PH170). I get sound in the right side if I plug them all the way in, but if I pull the jack out a little, I get sound in only the left side. Any ideas as to what to do about this?

*EDIT* That did it. Thanks BR! *EDIT*

Last edited by 5th GHG E.G. Mine on Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buy new headphones..
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your wiring inside your main speaker. Where you plug it in sounds like one wire is loose.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: