FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ville Bash Pic
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JtH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Ville Bash Pic Reply with quote

ok im sure all of you have seen the vegas bash pic from a year or two ago. with three gunn, brn, frag, warhammer, albino, quasi, and torak. Well i look at the pic a few days ago and i noticed something very odd. Albino Gibbon was not in this pic but added in. Here are a few pics to show you how i came to this conclusion. Now i could be wrong as im just taking an educated guess but me and shovelnose have examined the pic thoroughly and have found many reasons supporting our guess. ok now on to the first pic.

in this pic you can clearly see that Gibbons foot is jagged and not rounded. unlike everyone elses foot it is not smooth and precise. this is the result of a bad cutout with photoshop or paintshop.

in this pic you can see some unknown black stuff on warhammers shirt. i think this was cause by the person who originally cut albino in. he cut albino gibbon into the foreground, on top of warhammer and you can see that the black marking looks to be where gibbons arm would be if he was in the foreground. after putting him in the foreground he moved him to the back ground and tried to fix the black but did it rather shabbily

ok in this pic^ you can see that although all of the faces in the box are about the same distance from the camera albino gibbons face turned out fuzzy and shows a huge lack of detail compared to the rest. also if you were to save it and zoom in you would notice that the quality of albino gibbon is way less compared to the rest. you have to zoom in alot more to see individual pixels on any of the other guys.

that includes my investigation into the ville conspiracy photo. now i wanted to ask why was he cut in. was it the kilaaks?? the kilaaks seem rather unintelligent and lack opposable thumbs so i do not think they would be good with photoshopping skills, but i could be wrong

thanks
jack
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! It's gotta be a KILAAK conspiracy!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right. But you missed one little detail. What is it you might ask? Well it's the fact that Torak is actually Satan look at his eyes they are as red as the fires of heck not to mention his really messed up face hehehe jk
thewz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Ville Bash Pic Reply with quote

JacktheHomeless wrote:
that includes my investigation into the ville conspiracy photo. now i wanted to ask why was he cut in. was it the kilaaks?? the kilaaks seem rather unintelligent and lack opposable thumbs so i do not think they would be good with photoshopping skills, but i could be wrong

Or maybe, you're just insane...
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting evidence, while examing the above posted photo i've discovered another startling piece of evidence, If you looked closely at Quasimodo's right shoulder you see a black splotch obscuring his shirt, possibly the continuation of his shoulder strap but for the fact that a small piece of his face is missing!
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think the Vegas bash is the KILAAK plot to replace normal villuns with imposters?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite color is 6
Vicoden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frag has said before that he had to cut and past AG into that pic, because he wasn't there for that one. There is a pic of him at a bar with the rest of them taken at a different time.
JtH

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shhh vicoden, we were all hoping it was a conspiracy for the kilaaks.

jack
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is like a fuckn xfiles episode and i beleive.good job lets hope tomorrows pics aren`t fake

i have noticed something else take a look at frags knees they a little red and just where is the goat??????Conspiracy I think not!!!

RIP- BlueRuler

Last edited by Smegma on Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frag even admitted to editing that one, he had two pics but the one wasn't as good so he edited warhammer into that one. i've known it was edited since the first tiem i saw it, or at least thought it was.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS

Yes Gibbon was photoshopped in. It's easier than posting two pics. BRN took one pic of the six of us (without him) and Gibbon took the other pic. Therefore I photoshopped AG into the pic that he took. The only part of the photo that was edited was placing Gibbon from the pic that BRN took into the pic that he took. Everything else is "as is" on the pic.

Now quiet...

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know frag was a leet photoshop editor.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahha now about those red knees...
FragFailure

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROOFCUTTER wrote:
hahahha now about those red knees...

That's called spending too much time at the Stardust swimming pool. I was much more sunburned than that camera shot showed.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: