FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
and PWGs ANZWER
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erba_knoff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have ask and ask again and now plz anzwer
IS NSA an B team TO PWG?

go to KOZ homesite http://www.anzwers.org/free/clankoz

hmm... WABMASTERS! want an LINK to our site???

SuperZero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would've answered, but I thought you were just joking (kinda poking fun at NSA or something). NSA is a separate clan, but it was formed sort of as a rival to PWG as I recall. They are not a B team of ours, and I doubt they'd like to be called a B team They have some quality players after all.

Hope that answers your question.

erba_knoff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh.. im sorry NSA.

Maian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnx SuperZero. And we are rivals. I just dont want people thinking that NSA is a PWG knock off.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe "B" as in sparring partner since NSA isnt an active clan other than in the VILLE.
At least that is what I get out of all the posts of the last couple of months. One thing is for certain NSA has some KICKASS players. I still walk with a limp from you guys:) Maian I may be shooting from the hip here as I belive NSA was to conter act the PWG presence in the Ville. If you could play more than your limited time I bet you would run one great clan.
SEE ya in game

Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To play devil's advocate, NSA is something of a B team to our former players anymore. We've lost some very good players recently. But the crew that is left will gladly remove your head should you so desire.

Also, the rivalry between PWG and NSA is friendlier than you might think. All of the hostility is tongue-in-cheek. PWG is a great bunch of guys, and we get along really well. Except for FragFailure. He's just a bad egg.

Actually, if you really want to get your clock cleaned, play against one of the less populous clans like BR, BGS, or LB. Those guys have a small concentration of very dangerous players. At least the NSA and PWG guys will let you kill us once in a while.

So, basically, fear not the clans. Except for the mysterious (1) clan. They are unpredictable.

Bakuryu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. We smaller clans are very deadly because we tend to have similar or close levels of skill, opposed the broad range in the larger clans.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SuperZero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other thing that makes you dangerous is you can get 2 or 3 guys on the same team and nobody cares cause it isn't one of the "main server clans." 3 PWGs on one team and half the server would go ape, but 3 BGS/BRs are hardly noticed and very deadly

Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine it's easier to coordinate a small group, too. At any given time you'll see a team comprised of 2-3 random PWG guys along with 1-2 random NSA guys facing off against 2-3 random PWG guys and . . . well, you get the picture. You never know what combination you're going to get.

Maian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't have said it better myself TYO, on both posts!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frag is a bad egg? Frag must ponder in third person.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Thom cannot own Frag, it is Thom's responsibility to bust on Frag semi-regularly. And it's in Thom's nature to annoy people.

Wow, as we speak NSA is in 50th place in the clan stats, about five spots below the (1) clan. Looks like NSA stands for Not Stat Addicted. And loving every minute of it . . .

Bakuryu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh but Bak was owning frag for a little bit tuesday . Lol not really i just emped him when his back was turned
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2001 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frag is not a bad egg, perhaps rotten, but not bad. And if its owning Frag that your interested in, I will have the manual published some time shortly. I am still waiting for the Tbird system in payment for my silence Frag

Lol, sorry but the truth is there is only one way for me to own frag, and thats to use godmode.
Bakuryu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Godmode, we don't need no stinking godmode! Just look for the trail of blood and prime a grenade

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: