FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Is it Me?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Is it Me? Reply with quote

Okay is it me or am i the only one who finds the charlie map in DOD boring as hell. I mean there are no tactics...for allies it run like hell up the beach and hope to god you don't get killed right after you spawn, which is the case most of the time, and for axis its sit, camp, snipe mix stir and repeat. Neither team has any tactics what so ever...its just running and gunning and its boring to me. Half the time the people on the allies don't know where any of the targets are or anything and when you try and help them they don't want to do it..they just sit on the beach as snipers and hope to get lucky. Okay enough ranting for now ill do more later im sure...just wanted to voice my displeasure in that map.

Powdermilkman
leading the way on the anti charlie campaign 2003
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it me or would this fit better in the DOD forum??

What is it with you and map campaigns?? First Rock2 then Charlie. I do agree with you though. We have had a few good games but for some reason that map just chokes my system. None of the other maps seem to choke, just that one.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah to you BRN and you wanting everything in a specific folder it is in general ramblings so hehe anyway i never said i didn't like Rock2 all i remember from it was it took my fatty a long time to get to some action. Anyway back to Charlie...it doesn't choke on my computer but the constant respawning then dying...then respawning...then dying...then respawning run for a little only to be sniped or hit by a bomb when i think i am safe. I just want a little bit more excitment in my DOD entertainment i guess. Enough ranting for now...ill be back to rant later though.

Powdermilkman
Leading the way for the anti Charlie campaign 2003
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree Powdermilkmom but nevertheless it attracts peeps just like overlord did. If thats what it takes then so be it but I do stress that I agree with you.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Ruler wrote:
Agree Powdermilkmom but nevertheless it attracts peeps just like overlord did. If thats what it takes then so be it but I do stress that I agree with you.

My thoughts exactly. I do agree with you Powder, I was just pointing out the obvious. I gotta give you a hard time every now and then. I mean, you ARE a Gordon fan, tee hee hee

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright Red Nipples wrote:
Blue Ruler wrote:

My thoughts exactly. I do agree with you Powder, I was just pointing out the obvious. I gotta give you a hard time every now and then. I mean, you ARE a Gordon fan, tee hee hee

And on top of all that now you got to hear this one In game Powderpuff oops milkmom asks you a question and now read carefully, as you answer him via typing he kills you Now I ask you and yes all of you is that fair play
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: