FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Some Warcraft III Action!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Some Warcraft III Action! Reply with quote

Heya folx, I know that some of you like to play wcIII and was hoping to get together with a few of you to play tonight.

I'd like to learn how we get a warcraft server setup to run this game also, but I don't know if there is a dedicated server option for WCIII. Anyway, just let me know and we can get together on ICQ or on a channel at battlenet at a certain time.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i have created a channel, The Ville.org, and I am sitting around waiting for a couple of you villuns to stop in! I'll have it up until around 8:00 CST and then I will get back to my single player game. take care folx!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PondScm007

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you use kali i can play with you, sadly my backup copy doesnt work on bnet heh

BR, yo
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought WCIII and it worked for a day, but then my stupid computer is stupid of course, so now I can only play it for 10 minutes at a time before my computer freezes
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I am going to take a break for a few and bbl. I'll post the next time I start it up. wooT!

Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongoose_Slayer wrote:
I bought WCIII and it worked for a day, but then my stupid computer is stupid of course, so now I can only play it for 10 minutes at a time before my computer freezes

do you ahve all the reqs set to minimum? it may be eating up all your resources.... understandable considering its all 3-d rendered...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What server JCOM, East or West?
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on the east server. How do you change that? I couldn't find anything about that...

Anyway, I will be availible Saturday night for some more WCIII action if anyone is interested! Of course after TVB night.... BUT in any event, maybe we can get together and build a team that we can match up against battlenet's best! WOOT!

peace

YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was on East Coast too at the moment looking for you. I have an account on both because I have people on both East and West sides.

To change it you click the Magnifying Glass Icon next to battle.net button on the main menu, there you can change which server you want to connect to. It auto selects at first the one you have the best connection to.

Being closer to the East, you get East Coast Azeroth. I'm right in the middle of the country so I get either. Azeroth or Lorderon
Kronic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be cool if you could get a warcraft 3 server running on the ville. Personally I'd settle for a warcraft 2 server I'm down here at boarding bored $***less playing the warcraft 2 - the first computer game I ever played. I got sick of it like 4 years ago yet I'm still playing it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarCraft3 doesn't work on the 'Server' basis. You have to gather everyone up who is going to play and then start the game. People can't just join in the middle. I usually just play random 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 random team ladder games on Battle.Net because I don't have to wait to play. But I'd rather be playing with people I knew
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t!!
I can play Warcraft III finally, after paying $50 for it!!!!!!

I just have to turn all my video qualities down to low and it works for some reason!!

I'll have to test it in Battlenet sometime
P0PEYE-VS-|vP|

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i can tell you now me and my brother in flame kopikat do play and would love to join you unfortunalatly i have to get a new copy for my own reasons but yes we would love to join in combat against some other random players and beat the crap out of them by the way we play humans rock on humans
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I am going in now folx! look for The Ville.org Channel on the east coast US server.

Look foward to seeing you there, if not and you have TVBCUP stuff good luck on that!

WoOT!

Gamepro65

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey yall ya goose u got jipped i got it for 40$ but anywayz i can play just it laggs even with it on low settings (need a faster processor thats better than my 355 mhz) but once i get 50 morebucks ill be lpaying wit yall

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: