FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Message for the admins

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lobster mobster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Message for the admins Reply with quote

Hi, this message is for all of the admins, especially Jfet Zener the Great.

I know when I first started playing this game I acted like a complete moron and had no respect for the people I was playing with. For that I am sorry. There wasn't any reason at all for me to be swearing. I would be very grateful if you would give me a second chance by unbanning me to prove to you that my attitude has changed and that i'm a respectable player now who just wants to play the game and have fun. thanks again for your time. *!CCC!* explosivo
Osama Bin Fluffy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my opinion on the subject may be a little biased because i'm friends with the lobster mobster but, I feel that everyone desirves a 2nd chance to prove themselves to be a better person, I believe that you guys should give him a temporary un-ban period where you give him a chance to "redeem" himself, If he does not cause a ruckus or create a disturbance on the ville then I believe that his ban should be permanantly lifted, but if the actions that took place from a previous incidint re-occur, I would fully agree with a lifetime ban, BUT I think he should get a 2nd chance before you completly overblow the situation and slap him with a permanant ban
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way, it should go to the complaint department. You'll find it under the Miscellaneous link under The Ville banner on top. That is the best way to talk to multiple admins. Believe me, I've had to before

I am also a friend of Explosivo, he is a good guy. If you let him back in he won't be disrespectful to anyone. I'm surprised he was in the first place.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice post but I have no choice but to lock it. Take it to complaint dept or perhaps try a pm.

Click my sig for complaint dept if you want.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: