FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Best Edit Program

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Best Edit Program Reply with quote

hey all I was jw what u all think is the best program to use to edit pictures. Right now I'm currently downloading Illuminator a program to edit pictures. But I don't know if that program is any good. I'm also downloading Photo Jam 3 and was wondering if that was any good. It let u put everything into a single slide show and put music on it. post here and tell me a good editing program I know that Adobe Photoshop 7 is pritty good. But I don't know.
<TVB>IdiotSavant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife is the resident webmaster in my household and she uses Paint Shop Pro 7.0 and Adobe Photoshop 7.0. She swears by them.
She also said Paint Shop Pro is a little easier to use and understand.

Hope this helps.

"Make something idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for editing pictures, Photoshop all the way

PSP is good for making surreal images and stuff from scratch, but photoshop rox
PuTriD kOAlA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our artists at my work swear by photoshop 7.0 by Adobe (acrobat/pdf ppl)

I've really never used it but that's pretty much all they use.. I work in IT and that program costs about $600 a copy give or take.. so if you want to use it I would suggest looking for a cracked type version from Kazaa or something
<TVB>IdiotSavant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL...it only took 3 replies before someone suggested an expensive program and downloading it from warez places.

I thought it would have been like the 1st post that would have mentioned warez. Tee Hee Hee.

I bet some of the guys who hang out and read forums here can help you with a copy. Any takers on that bet? And how much are we betting?

"Make something idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Edit Program Reply with quote

Black Knight wrote:
hey all I was jw what u all think is the best program to use to edit pictures. Right now I'm currently downloading Illuminator a program to edit pictures. But I don't know if that program is any good. I'm also downloading Photo Jam 3 and was wondering if that was any good. It let u put everything into a single slide show and put music on it. post here and tell me a good editing program I know that Adobe Photoshop 7 is pritty good. But I don't know.

understatement of the day fo sure.

and if anyone wants a legit copy, mail me 50 dollars and i'll buy a copy from my school( it hink it onyl costs 45 from my school) lol but then again i could be wrong
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough* Mr. Hat *cough*
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuTriD kOAlA wrote:
I've really never used it but that's pretty much all they use.. I work in IT and that program costs about $600 a copy give or take.. so if you want to use it I would suggest looking for a cracked type version from Kazaa or something

I used to give unopened retail boxes of Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat etc away as Christmas/bday gifts long time ago!! really!! That was when i used to work at Adobe and they went for $40 a pop under the employee purchase plan for the real stuff! now it kinda hurts to imagine paying so much for that stuff.

on a side note, some trivia info - notwithstanding the cost of R&D, the most expensive component of any software are the manuals and packaging. The data CD itself costs less than a buck to burn!!

but back to topic, yeah photoshop r0x0rs!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<-----------MIGHT have the install for a cracked version of Photoshop, MAYBE, POSSIBLY, but yeah you can find it on Kazaa Lite. I only know that because ummmm I overheard it somewhere ummmm yeah thats is.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

photoshop!!!!!

talk to:

Bushido wrote:
*cough* Mr. Hat *cough*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: