FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Need some advice, can't get tfc to work

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:44 pm    Post subject: Need some advice, can't get tfc to work Reply with quote

hey all. its been a long time since i've been around, mostly cause my computer is defunct. i am now using my new computer, on my schools network, so it is a tfc dream come true. except i can get tfc to work i've installed halflife, and it works, and counterstrike (boo) works, and so does dod. but tfc just WON'T work, and i dont know why. i've uninstalled and reinstalled, but nothing helps. i would very much appreciate some help, because i would really like to get back to playing on the best tfc servers in the world. thanks a lot, hope to get some help soon!

-shovelnose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what exactly happens when you try to load it?
shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess i should have been more specific. tfc loads fine. i go to update, after setting my filters, and no maps show up. if i switch filters, for CS or DOD, it works fine. im hoping its something stupid that is easy to fix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that problem too. Just use gamespy, or the console to connect to a server. Or you can use the ville's little connect to server option.
ToRaK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncheck the option which filters for secure servers - since they aren't any secure tfc servers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: