FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Just trying to see how many regular players read the forums.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JtH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always play on the ville servers and not much else. Im trying to see how many people ive played with in relation to how many people read the forums. Just one of my general random thought. I play as CaffeineFree, and Jack the Homeless. I also play with one of my friends named Shovelnose. If you have played with either of use reply to this post and tell me. Im just trying to see how many people i play with actually read the forums. Thanks for your time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup I've played with you I think as Jack dunno but also as CafeineFree too so there you go. I play here on the ville every time I'm home that means all holiday when I'm not with friends and every night after school that I don't have lot's of home work but thoose nights I just have to cut it down a little and do "a" little homeowrk

JtH

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I remember you i think. You killed me alot. Well since noone else has replyed so that proves noone has seen me much. I need to play more. Thats what im gonna do now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, CaffeineFree, I saw you too. You were HW a lot, and were pretty annoying against me, the poor spy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't remember ya, but i play #1 all the time

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Turbo!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i think ive played with u as caffinefree and i think i played with shovelnose before. cant rember how i did against u two. i mostly play 2,3, and 4.

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2,3,4 just get you warmed up for 5. 5 owns.Caffiene look for me out there usually on here for about 10 12 hours at a time
JtH

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i think ive played with the majority of you guys. if you see me in a game give me a shout out. im always on from like the time i et home from school to like 11 o clock at night. i have no life... i guess my experiment worked pretty well. alot better than i thought. thanks
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't recall playing with you but I usually try to get on #1 if there is any room. I try to read the forums on a regular basis, just to keep up with the gossip and to pick up tips etc.

TheVille rules
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: