FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Empty TV2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Empty TV2 Reply with quote

Where is everyone on TV2? Did they go to TV1 because it seeme that TV1 is always full now. Or did they go to NS or DOD? Sometimes there are 2 or 3 people there, but there used to be about 20 people always there.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TV1 and DOD. I see all the peeps there that used to be on TV2.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushido wrote:
[BR]maximus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might have something to do with the fact that neo suXorz

Max
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[BR]maximus wrote:
It might have something to do with the fact that neo suXorz

Max

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not as full as it used to be. I still go on occasion and get a few good games going. I think peeps are just looking for a change of pace. One week will be NEO, the next will be the rotation on TV1. The same thing can be boring after a while. Having the complexity that we have here gives many options . I'm sure it won't be long before people want to get their fix of NEO again.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
My Personal Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mongoose_Slayer wrote:
Bushido wrote:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpeCies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly speaking,I would'nt mind seeing another new mod for Halflife on here. Maybe a new game like Wolfenstien <RTCW> or Medal of Honor <Allied Assault> would add some culture to a slowly dying mod like TFC.

Would either of these two games require anything more than what it takes to host a TFC server ? (Bandwidth, System Hardware ect)
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Empty TV2 Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:
Where is everyone on TV2? Did they go to TV1 because it seeme that TV1 is always full now. Or did they go to NS or DOD? Sometimes there are 2 or 3 people there, but there used to be about 20 people always there.

The bots that were added on TV1 make the difference because people join a server with people and then more and more real people join

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpeCies wrote:
Honestly speaking,I would'nt mind seeing another new mod for Halflife on here. Maybe a new game like Wolfenstien <RTCW> or Medal of Honor <Allied Assault> would add some culture to a slowly dying mod like TFC.

Would either of these two games require anything more than what it takes to host a TFC server ? (Bandwidth, System Hardware ect)

RTCW requires more than TFC, but I don't know about the other game. I know I tried it on my com and it kept freezing up. I'm sure there's a website to go to for the requirements.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
Typh00n

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushido wrote:
we are all the people in general, i rember a few months ago we could have 4 TFc servers full where i'd ahve to wait to get in a game, maybe that was this summer but still
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpeCies wrote:

I prefer DoD over RTCW, because of lower respawn time. I hate being killed and drink a coffee for 20-25 seconds afterward...

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SpeCies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the sameway Paddy-Jack about DOD with going into spec view after a kill. DOD is a rip off of Medal of Honor right down to the menus if you ask me. I hate getting killed only to spawn seeing the location of every team mate. We should just respawn back in action if it was up to me

Paddyjack-VS wrote:
SpeCies wrote:

I prefer DoD over RTCW, because of lower respawn time. I hate being killed and drink a coffee for 20-25 seconds afterward...

Paddyjack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SpeCies"]I feel the sameway Paddy-Jack about DOD with going into spec view after a kill. DOD is a rip off of Medal of Honor right down to the menus if you ask me. I hate getting killed only to spawn seeing the location of every team mate. We should just respawn back in action if it was up to me

I must admit though that after I get killed, I put myself in free mode, and I explore the area to see where ppl are hiding....

Next time I respawn I know where to go

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

go in free mode and tell your team where the enemy is hidding. it gives you an advantage, cause most players don't do it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: