FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I WILL STRIVE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LittleHelper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2001 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Will Strive to kill all dem llamas.
never ever talk bout the admins mamas.
casue if i wanna talk smak,
Ill just knofe them in the back,
So Now I beleive im gaining that power is un sastaining,
skill concentration and llamaery where do they fit in? Oh I cant Hide It ne More.. Imm A LLama As I Was Be4 but Now its coming out... the power with me is fiercing day by day..
So Admins get rdy to the PayNe u caused me... Going after poor helpess defenseless LLAMAS>>>Now im stronger Than yesterday (no this is not a brit. spears thing.) I will Pick Myself Up a shoot the hw gays.. I will Not Cry no more for when they shot me there was gore....Now im the shooter not the shoote so know ones shotting me? no wrong they try but i want lay mysel down and die... oh no i wont I will Str-ive...
Hey!!!! Hey!!!!!!!! dududadadadudududododo!!!!!!!

Greebo U have inspired me by hunting me down like a little fox now its my turn... UR NEXT lol.. (and NO im not on drugs) 4 now the powe is out u will here me shout THE MASKED AVENGER is back muwahahaahhaahhah

As I walk through the alley where I see my brothers are in pain, I look at the sky and scream the lords name in vain. If we finish all our chores and u finish thine then we r gunna party like its 16-99
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kronic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude why is this in JD's tip section this should really be in general ramblings
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: