FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Post ur ScreenShots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PHISH

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I got some screenies of some ville action (i pub here whenever i can hehe) and then some matches thrown in.

Managed this as soldier, but was actually on blue the hole time but I switched at the end to even teams a bit.

Some hwgay action..what can you say, note my teammates performances eheh.

Not sure how familiar all of you are with various clans, but heres some shots from some of me matches.

This is called the "rent effect"(Zt.-or now D|S, have lost like only 2 games when rent plays both rounds) eheh.. the second picture where we lost..that was about the best I think most clans could do against the offense they ran, given our strategy.

---------------------------------------------

This round was the first of what turned out to be one of the biggest comebacks we've had. We were current title holders, defending against PF on darkness..one of their best maps imo.

Second round we played the best as a group I've ever seen and shut them out (I'm a D player) as our O pulled a cap for the win in the closing minutes...about the most intense round i've ever played.
-----------------------
Oh and btw
in case your wondering, usually there is an exodus at the end of each round (to talk over strats, or just pissed off you lost etc - but it still says (9 players)) so thats why some of the player names are not there..I usually say gg then take screenshot, sometimes they already leave
or I forget to take one entirely. Wish I had some old ones but I think I lost most of them.

[ This Message was edited by: PHISH on 2002-03-25 00:30 ]
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well heres one I came across.
Uploaded file larger than 250000 limit. Sorry.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ToRaK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, a little bit of Murderball shut out...left cause I had to get some sleep, but I expect my team won. Hehe...

ToRaK

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: