FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DoD top 100!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pierog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the list really means nothing, i have no idea how we're so high, but ti does get us some scrimmages with other clans, its more of an invite than a standing.

I would get back in since some people might be passing through and notice your family friendly comments, just like someo ther lcans noticed us and decided to set up scrimmages.

Don't let these standings get to you... all it is is how many people visit the website, doesnt mean the servers are bad, our server has a lot less traffic

http://www.planethalflife.com/chaosfilms/
#coalitionofchaos on Gamesnet
Paradise Lost

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was evil and voted for Kustom Kettle.
And what the heck ever happened to Kaiser Kettle?!

Okay, I voted for Teh Ville.

Spoiled Milk, the other white meat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: