FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Where Is Respawn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rANCOR hUNTER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just a bad place for that flag because of that. The Allies respawn RIGHT there So you get shot in the head right as you see anything. Hmmm. As to whether its legal I say: You shoot, I shoot.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone is just sitting down at the end picking you off as you respawn thats spawn camping. If they are not making a effort to cap flags and just shooting everyone as they spawn then it is spawn camping. They can defend the truck without facing the spawn and shooting you as you appear. Atleast thats my thoughts on it. I mean if they sitting at the end with a MG42 and just mowing you down as you spawn they are just there to pad there stats.
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that should be legal as long as you are defending the flag. Most people spawn around the corner anyway, so you are not really shooting into the spawn area. The map was designed that way, and you should be able to defend your flag.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Easy Target

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing happen on the Axis first flag when a sniper is on that toilet shooting down Axis coming around the corner of the house...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i was reading some of the posts, but i still got a question about respawn campin in kalt, ok heres how it hapened i was axis, went all the way tru sewers to the alied base, caped the alies first flag then started shooting the alies as they spawned while their first was still red, is that considered protecting my flag or spawn camping?? the one where i accept i was a jerk was on avalanche where only once i was goin tru their spawn towards their first and on the way i shot one in the spawn well i guess a week ban oughta teach me heh heh
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as they have a fair chance, then it should be fine. I'd say if they can see the flag, then you can shoot them. You might want an admin to confirm, though.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BENDER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when exiting spawn the dudes dont even look to see whats ahead of them, they just jump carelessly and bam, when they see me pointing the bar at em they freak out you should see their faces, its priceless. but dont worry from now on i promise not to shoot anyone near their 1st flag Angel
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="BENDER.TVR"]when exiting spawn the dudes dont even look to see whats ahead of them, quote]

this, my dear friend, is because they shoudl ahve absolutely no fear on these ville servers of someone shooting at them as they exit spawn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude its a war out there, u ar suposed to have fear at evry corner, u sneak ur head and see for enemy ahead then if u think its safe u go
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: