FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This is what Darkw0r thinks of Frag, The Ville and You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok darkWHORE, give me some tips how to run a server, oh wait you dont have one, your just a 15 year punk who thinks he owns everybody. But if you are so good and so competitive, why arent u in any top clans? i blow whatever the hell you said? you gotta be kidding me, i dont suck up to anyone, ask around if you dont believe me. you did blow it with njk with again, your over ****ty attitude and your so-called "greatness". Oh but we are a noob clan i forgot. If you think everyone sucks so bad and your so great, go play on TDA or HCA Phat Farm. Lets see you hang there. Exactly, you can't. Go crawl back into the hole where you came from, you'll be doing everybody a favor.

BTW oh great and holy one, don't you get it? you've been banned in so many places, no one likes you, all your doing now is making yourself look like an ass. I think for myself, I don't kiss ass, I play the game and have fun. Your the type of people who would get creamed if they went into the city for 5 minutes and got out of the safety of mommy and daddys house. Grow up kid, you have no idea how life is so keep your little mouth shut or daddy's gonna get mad at you.

Note...I have no problems with Iowa, just pointing out that he's a spoiled brat and can talk all this stuff but in real life, he would get the **** out of him

Last edited by MuLiShA on Fri May 24, 2002 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warhammer
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh, some people can't let dead dogs die. This time it's a script kiddie who can't frag anything without OGL and bunnyhopping binds. Give it a break.

Got anything else to say to that besides that I'm a fag and I suck and The Ville sucks? Didn't think so. Go on back to alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.multimedia.hamsters.and.duct.tape.
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You had a question in there? It was so hard to tell...

If you were challenging me my counter-question would have to be, "What is the point?"

Folks remember you, Darkw0r. They remember how you acted. They remember how you play. These same folks know me. I'm no superstar, but I'm confident that these people respect who I am and, less importantly, my game.

My fellow 'villuns are the people whose respect I cherish. I could care less how you feel about me. You are laughable.

I just feel kind of bad for you. Your obvious lack of social skills makes life painful for you so you seek any kind of interaction. You are clearly mistaking our contempt for camaraderie because you keep coming back for more.

Let it go, kid.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
Chan

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mess with TVB and TheVille and what it stands for, we will show you what TheVille is all about.

Mul: I live in Iowa too

Last edited by Chan on Fri May 24, 2002 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol darkwh0re isn't even old enough to buy this game! And you scoff at us for being too old! What a hoser.

dark, what you fail too see is that NO ONE cares about you. No one at all. I would like to see ONE person stand up on your behalf. No one has. We don't care about you. We don't care how L337 you think you are or how L337 you think you were.

WE DO NOT CARE

So leave. You are not wanted here by anyone. Goodbye. I have had enough of this. I've posted enough to this thread to realize that you are just needy for attention. You could not get attention by merely playing because you are not very good. So you attempt to get attention by starting crap like you always have. GOODBYE dark. That's my final response. As of this moment, your opinion means as much to me as a pile of crap I try to avoid stepping on. I have since scraped you off my shoe and moved on. So long!
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good point krg
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: ssa Reply with quote

watchmystyle wrote:
i got raped by frag? LMFAO I GOT RAPED!!! myass.. set up a place time and tell me the ip, make a 24 player room and have 22 guests, ill fricking own frag, theres my challenge to you? u accept frag..

sully, same with your sorry ass too, same goes for you too? have 22 guests and youll get raped also.. thanks

mulisha, i blew it? not my fault u dont know how to run a server and u swang from theville nuts.. i didnt blow #### #####, i never did anything wrong on njk.. your just saying since this got brought up at theville i blew it at njk?

grow up kiddo, learn how to run your own server, dont leach off someone elses.

I think your putting a little too much stock in the game here, ITS ONLY A GAME!!!! its not real life, who cares how much you will (fiction), would (fiction again) or did get owned (im going with fact here), my advice go out Interact with the general public and get a feel for how people with manners treat others, obviously you do nothing but sit in a cave and play video games all day and think about how you can add more cuss words to your posts. From the sound of it your probably one of those outsider kids that everyone in school picks on and makes fun of because your a social retard. Hopefully youll grow out of this after you get a bit older and life makes you go out into the real world to get a job and interact with other humans. Come back to the real world chief, you might find it suits you.
FragFailure

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DARKWH0RE BUDDY!

Let's see

Frag was out for the last three hours having something you don't think I have. That is a life. See I went out and enjoyed a beautiful Chicago afternoon after my day of WORK ended. While some dumb retard from Davenport, Iowa spews some venom and makes a few new friends.

Did you REALLY think I hid in the corner from you? A you really THAT dillusional? See when you beat me "I am afraid of you." When Frag beat you ")(@*#)(@*#(@ and then the word lag is mentioned 25 times. Then when you go 7-10 with a 140 ping it everyone elses fault that you sux0rz.

Let's give a chronology to how you got banned Mr. Wh0re

- You were already on your last warning from Robert E. Lee for a racist comment on the forums. You were banned for one week.

- Frag calls you out in the forums to be a part of the Ville

- You start with BS spam like you did today

- We talk for 90 minutes to clear things up (wish I knew then)

- The new attitude lasts about 2 days

- You get into constant fights with the rest of the Ville in game(Whybkuul, Mulisha for example.)

- You talk smack about n00b and how they suck. Usually your greeting to me was "noob"

- Talked smack about SilverOne, spammed Chan Tanaka's AIM, talked smack about PWG, and generally pissed off the server. You also demanded to know who was talking smack about you. I figured an example of 5 or so people would give you a hint. Instead you throw it back in my face.

- We admins agree to after all of us wanted this and the bDc started on The Ville. This was the first time a coalition was started to ban someone. There were 12 members and a spray created too. You are then banned in which Whybkuul asked if he could deliver the news. I had no problem with it as I was gonna tell you anyway.

- After finding out you then spammed my AIM (forcing me to block you because I was working.) You created a second account to continue it and ALSO DEMANDING I unblock you on the first account. You then go to e-mail spam. These messages were some of the worst crap I ever saw in my life. AOL received copies of these e-mail's. They should've terminated your account, but it's AOL. Then it finally ended up with the Ville's PM's until Rob banned you off the messageboards.

- Everything was quiet until you and Nate (Nathan denied it was him btw) on The Hood. You are a dumb SOB because with all this evience and the whole messageboard against you. You still think you are right somehow. So this is what Frag wants you to do.

Take your angry messages and shine them up real nice. Now take your attitude shine that up real nice. Finally-take-your-broken-spacebar-computer,-and-shine-that-up-real-nice. Take all three turn them sideways and stick them up YOUR CANDYASS!

If that doesn't do the trick, do this. Take your pants off, play with yer penis and say "I am DARKWOR, I am DARKWOR, I am DARKWOR! Pheer me. My 1337 skillz ownz j00 n00bs. lmfao."

I'm gone for the evening as I am on a date. I'll check back about 1 AM for more fun when I'm all liquored up. See if you deal with 1/16th of the crap I did with you. We're even.

?, lmfao, n00b

Later FUCKFACE

Your FRIEND, FragFailure

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<snifffff>

That was beautiful, man.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
FragFailure

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAPS = FRAG'S COMMENT

watchmystyle
n00b

Posted: 24 May 2002 18:30 Post subject: ssa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
i got raped by frag? LMFAO I GOT RAPED!!! myass.. set up a place time and tell me the ip, make a 24 player room and have 22 guests, ill fricking own frag, theres my challenge to you? u accept frag..

WHAT?

Quote:
sully, same with your sorry ass too, same goes for you too? have 22 guests and youll get raped also.. thanks

WHAT?

Quote:
mulisha, i blew it? not my fault u dont know how to run a server and u swang from theville nuts.. i didnt blow #### #####, i never did anything wrong on njk.. your just saying since this got brought up at theville i blew it at njk?

WHAT?

Quote:
grow up kiddo, learn how to run your own server, dont leach off someone elses.

WHAT? ALSO TRY USING A KEYBOARD WITH A FUNCTIONING SPACEBAR NEXT TIME GOOBER.

Quote:
sorry roof, i tried saying frickin, @ss.. ect
edit the good stuff/language ROOF

DARKWHORE REALLY THINKS HE IS EMINEM

PEAAAAACE

I'LL BE BACK LATER IF HE HASN'T GONE AWAY

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ToRaK

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuLiShA wrote:
But if you are so good and so competitive, why arent u in any top clansIf you think everyone sucks so bad and your so great, go play on TDA or HCA Phat Farm. Lets see you hang there.

I think this summed up this entire thread...
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<-Fishy says d0rkw0re sux0rs.

I'm waiting with baited breath to see what he posts next, unless the weenie has been banned from the forums.....for the third time.
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snag, I'm with you. I can hardly wait.

C'mon Darkw0r, dazzle us with your blazing wit. Subdue us with your scintillating banter.

Actually, I hope he stops. Even though he's a complete Id10t, I still feel bad for him. He's like that guy in a barfight who doesn't have enough sense to stay on the floor.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! I am writing that analogy down Sully!

I thought my peice of crap analogy was good but the bar fight one takes the cake!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: