FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What's your Favorite Band!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! No fair stealing someone else's line! CHEETUR!! (OBH used the line first i think)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY GOD PEOPLE ?? How could a thread about music get this far without someone mentioning the greatest band of ALL time ??

The Rolling Stones !!

What about ZZ top ??

Ok I understand no Warren Zevon even though I think his songs are awsome.

At least someone mentioned Nickelback. My favorite current group by the way.

I listen to everything from classic to rap with the exception of most of the pure country stuff. There were a number of good bands mentioned and the few I never heard of I will be looking into, but geeze....NO Stones ?????

Maybe I'm hangin with the wrong crowd ?
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dad, I want to be as tactfull as I can with this, but.... I cannot stand the stones. They may of had a few songs that I can listen to, but coming from a musician... their drummer sucks.

::Keeps lookout for Dad's medkit::

I try not to hold that against all of them, but you throught that in the mix with Mic's lips and I cannot get over the hump.

I can appreciate their songs lyrcally and melodicly, but.... you know. I can appreciate all the years they have put out music, and how well they have stayed close to their roots, but..... you know.

However, I too am suprised that no one listed them up to this point. Because of their music and their duration, most people do enjoy them.... Ahhh the Freedom of choice, got to love it.

[ This Message was edited by: Hamese on 2002-03-27 10:32 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Computer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear lord I can't believe I almost left out the theme music for the last 5 or so years of my life.

SUBLIME!!!!!!!!!

Now there is a band that kicks some very serious ass.... in a very mellow kind of way of course.

shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my favorite band has to be...my band!!

we sound like nickelback, fuel, incubus all smashed together. we have a decent following here in pittsburgh and are just about to go record out first album..

we have a nice website...you should all check it out

http://www.welcome.to/fearofgrey

as soon as i get our album on mp3, ill let you know where you can find it online. we have live recordings on mp3.com right now, but they dont do us justice. check them out at http://www.mp3.com/fearofgrey

if you happen to like anything, drop me a line or go on our website and sign the guestbook.

[ This Message was edited by: shovelnose on 2002-03-27 16:29 ]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: