FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BBQ recipes anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted29 wrote:
Deathbringer wrote:

How about the time she exploded the eggs in the microwave....yes hunny...you take the eggs out of the shell before you put them in. Or maybe the fact the "pre-cooked" does not mean "ready to eat".... And we could go on.

ROFL!! Dear goodness, I nearly wet myself....

The real problem with that....its tru.. Yeah I get whatever I make each night or what you find in the fridge, I gave up on trying to expect dinner when I came home, just coming home to a house that is still standing is worth more.

Blown

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats alright, never let your wife pop popcorn in the microwave when on pain killers. She tried to pop it for 30 minutes, our house stunk forever after that one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{db}Blown65 wrote:
Thats alright, never let your wife pop popcorn in the microwave when on pain killers. She tried to pop it for 30 minutes, our house stunk forever after that one.

shhhhhhhhhh....quite... Only I can bash my wifes cooking.

Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathbringer wrote:
{db}Blown65 wrote:

shhhhhhhhhh....quite... Only I can bash my wifes cooking.

Are we all married to the same woman

God Bless You Blue Ruler
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCOM's Bourbon Steak

getchu some gid thick arse beef steaks, I personally prefer black angus ribeye or sirlion, washem up and set them aside.

chop up at least 3 colves of garlic(5 for meh)

get a nice bottle of Jack Daniel's Black label, have a few shots, maybe even mix up a jack and coke.

get a bottle of soy sauce and then mix the bourbon left over with the soy sauce @ 2:1 ratio. I.E. 1/2 cup bourbon to 1/4 cup soy(this is enough for 4 big steaks)

then throw in about 2- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar( 1 tablespoon more per steak if you are marinating more that 4 steaks) along with the chopped garlic. mix well until the brown sugar disolves.

take the steaks and put them in a gallon ziplock, pour the marinade into the bag, seal it all the way but for an inch. fill your sink with water and put the bagOsteaks into it, to push out excess air and then seal the bag.(dont let the open side of the ziplock get under water) store your steaks in the fridge at least 3 hours, preferably 24 hours, then crank up the grill and roast those babies til you like em. I prefer medium rare (pink inside mmmmmmmm)

*BONUS* after you start cooking the steaks take the excess marinade and put it in a sauce pan and reduce it down by half over medium to medium low heat, stirring occasionally. when your steaks are done take the sauce and pour it on your steaks, if you like it rich put a tablespoon or two of heavy cream just before you pull it off the stove to serve the sauce. MMMMMMMMMM...

its a great gravy on garlic mashed potatos

Lemme know how ya like it GIZ! Happy BBQ!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
=USV-TSGTAJ-USV=

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: STEAK? Reply with quote

Not really BBQ but then again i guess anything you cook on the grill is BBQ to me. Get some of McCormicks Montreal steak seasoning and rub it into a good steak. Throw it on the grill just long enough to sear one side, then flip it over. While the other side is cooking smeat real butter all over the steak. When the other side is done flip it over and do the same to the other side. You'll be screamin where's the beef till the cow's come home
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: STEAK? Reply with quote

=B3-SSgt.AJ-USV= wrote:
Not really BBQ but then again i guess anything you cook on the grill is BBQ to me. Get some of McCormicks Montreal steak seasoning and rub it into a good steak. Throw it on the grill just long enough to sear one side, then flip it over. While the other side is cooking smeat real butter all over the steak. When the other side is done flip it over and do the same to the other side. You'll be screamin where's the beef till the cow's come home

lol, i already do this... and the montreal steak seasoning si great on burgers too
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: