FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
weardness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaphX wrote:
bobins162 wrote:
im gonna double cheque wot i type in future -- this all started cos i put a c in mikey erlier in this post -- now their is a whole thread dedicated to this argument between the names mikey and mickey -- im sorry mikey

P.S. notice how im saying sorry alot -- i really dont wont them EMP's in my face --lol

You obviously never "double chequed" this post. I see at least 12 things worth checking (not including the "cos" or the "gonna")

(note: heavy sarcasm intended in this post, no offense to the grammatically challenged here.)

Spelling errors:

im = I'm
gonna = going to
cheque = check
wot = what
i = I
cos = because
erlier = earlier
their = there
alot = a lot
dont = don't
wont = won't (but should be 'want' in this context)
them = those

Sentences should read (for sake/ease of structure and continuity):

I'm going to double check what I type in the future. There's an entire thread dedicated to this debate of the names Mikey and Mickey, and it's all because I put a 'c' in Mikey. I'm sorry Mikey.

P.S. Notice how I'm saying sorry a lot. I really don't want any of those EMPs in my face.
`RaphX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snaggletooth wrote:
There's an entire thread dedicated to this debate of the names Mikey and Mickey

Quote:
...dedicated to this debate of the names Mikey and...

Hmm... I'm still unsure. Maybe it should be 'to the debate about the names...'
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I revised that sentence 4 times...but nothing sounded quite right. I'm not sure what to do with it. I mostly wanted to keep the general flow of what bobins was trying to say.
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. Get off the spell and grammar checking. I really don't want to have to break out my red pencil!

And, bobins, don't worry. They fight like this all the time. Ahhhh, brotherly love! Isn't it sweet?

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bobins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol -- i havent got itime to check my spelling and grama -- i just click away at the key board -- which has 'sticky' keys -- i mean they don't always work -- and whatever comes out stays

P.S. i mean't that i would check how i typed the importent stuff like the names

sob sob -- everyone's picking on me -- just cos i cant type/spell properly -- sob sob

P.P.S it was 4:30 AM at the time -- i was a bit tyred ( it never happens when im awake -- honest ) -- lol

[edit:
one big hoax wrote:

And, bobins, don't worry. They fight like this all the time. Ahhhh, brotherly love! Isn't it sweet?

ya but i started it -- and mikey is still after me -- help plz -- lol ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe me... it was going on before you came around!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
bobins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i mean i started the thing over the names -- it was me that posted mikey's name as mickey and its just escalated from their
`RaphX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobins162 wrote:
tyred

hoaxie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quit it, RaphX!!!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
bobins

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaphX wrote:
bobins162 wrote:
tyred

u can shut it -- just cos u can stay up till gone 5:00 AM and not have it affect u -- some of us need sleep -- lol

and who here actually cares if things r spelt correctly -- i dont -- i can usually understand what ppl r saying -- wether its spelt correctly or not
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: