FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
KURSE UOU HOOMAENZ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it, I heard something about it somewhere from some dirty kilaak, but Nobody Steals our Chicks...and Lives. I normally stay quiet on topics and sit back and watch things unfold guaging the sides, but I have to draw the line here. Once our chicks get threatened you've gone too far. I could see how you'd want to invade and all, kill some "huumanz" hey I've been known to do that quite a bit. But now you leave me no other option but action versus the kilaak menace. A pity you had to rile me all up, you're invasion could have actually worked, we mighta had fun hanging out. But the chicks, our women are ours, and so are my tostito chips, and salsa, you can't bogart those either. As well as my bed, keep your claws/tentacles/hands/paws/pincers off of my cases of Surge! They don't make that stuff anymore and if I see any kilaak so much as look crosseyed at em I'll replace your dental work with lead! I'm a very disgruntled HWGuy and I'll hit ya so hard your kids will be born bruised.
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, their kids will be born bruised? That's an awesome line!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: